Zhutiki =))

While working in a military hospital, I worked part time in parallel to the ambulance. The work, as everywhere, the thick, it is empty. Once summer is already coming back from a call in the morning, we received a request to the holiday village. Fortunately, we were near took "fire" on.
Eden, to consider what might have happened at such an early hour ... We drive, and very quickly, since the call was not more than 10 minutes. At the gate we were met by little man, while in some stupor, tremor. We thought at first that he was wrong, it was not, his wife's problem. We went together to the house, in fact, is a woman torn nightgown, under the eye straight from the tin "Lantern", she could barely breathe started an allergic reaction, which is not uncommon for this time of year and our climate.
We spent the necessary manipulations, and while she was recovering, went to smoke, where a nervous one for the arc, barely holding husband smoked cigarettes in the hands of the vibrating conveyor. We began to rub it, like calm down, man, everything is "jazz", oklemaetsya spouse. And he claims to be, but I'm not worried about her. And after a short pause, he asks: "Do you not when I did not have to see ghosts? "Oppanki, as well, a man, kolis. By this time his wife came and they began to share their impressions of the spent night. ... Nothing boded trouble. He and his wife (legal wife) decided at the weekend to get away from city life, to breathe, so to speak fresh air.
 We came to the country in the evening. We sat and chatted, Nakata breathed fresh cut grass and the neighbor went to sleep. In the morning (from the words of his wife) or from the fresh air, whether from farts husband she was not good, shut up in my throat and all.
She scrambled out of bed and went to the porch, sat slightly, poured into a glass jelly, put a hand to his mouth ... It was the first shock. She did not recognize his hand, as it greatly swelled. Babanka rushed to the mirror and realized that pollen plants unknown to her she began an allergic reaction. She started wildly swell, its volume has increased almost twice, there was intense itching all over the body. Though earlier it never happened, but she had seen on TV, it's pretty serious. And she had to do in this situation? That's right, immediately lift from the bed of her husband. Hubby meanwhile, I slept peacefully.
 Suddenly, he wakes up in the night wheezing, incredibly thick monster in the moonlight, and his huge paws trying it (hubby) to strangle. Lying on his back, he is like a cockroach, begins to work all of their limbs and tearing at this monster clothes, then without hesitation all the fluff monster right in the face. Monster went limp and fell to the floor.
After a few laps around the room cut the man turned on the lights and lay on the floor wonder Jude vaguely saw the outline of his own wife.
While hubby pouring himself a brandy, wife oklemalas the blow on his fingers and asked for an ambulance. Fortunately we had the time. And then the lethal outcome would prove that the death of his wife did not come from the blow to the skull, and anaphylaxis.

Tags

See also

New and interesting