Men and women should apply perfume differently, expert reveals best areas

Many people think that fragrance It depends on its value. They say that if perfume is expensive, they will smell better and longer. But it doesn't really work that way. More important is the area where you smell. And in men and women, these places on the body can be slightly different.

Today I will talk in detail about all the rules of applying perfume to the body. In this article, you’ll also learn where you can’t splash perfume unless you want it to wear off quickly.

For the persistence of the aroma, the amount of scented substances contained in it is responsible. For example, there are perfumes marked Etrait or PARF. Such perfumes are not sprayed, but applied to the skin point-by-point. The smell opens more slowly, but lasts much longer than others. And the price tag tends to bite.

Perfume water (high and medium price segment) contains at least 15-20% of aromatic substances. This product is poured into bottles of different sizes and sprayed on the body in the usual way.

In toilet water is almost never more than 10% fragrant substances. The resistance of such fragrances is low, in fact, as well as the price. All this is important to know if you want to buy a fragrance that will suit you.

Sometimes the spirits start to hurt the head. This means that the concentration of scented substances in perfume is very high. So you just need to choose other perfumes with a more gentle composition.

For men and women there is a general rule of applying perfume. This should be done on those parts of the body where the pulse is best felt. If you follow this recommendation, the fragrance will open as best as possible. In addition, it mixes with natural body odor and becomes even more attractive in tandem with it.

Women should apply perfume behind the ears, on the neck under the lower jaw, hamstrings and wrists. Also suitable is the inner side of the elbow, the abdomen and chest.

Ideally, perfume should be applied to several zones at once. Most often it depends on the situation. For example, in the warm season, girls can splash perfume on the neck, wrists, chest and hamstring.

Men are advised to apply perfume on the neck, the area behind the ears, shoulders, lower jaw, chest, as well as on the forearms and inner side of the hands and wrists. Do not choose many zones and spray them with perfume. 1-2 seats are enough.

In the application of perfumes, it is important not to overdo it. As a rule, only 2-3 puffs are enough to smell. Remember the main rule: less is better than more. For you and for the people around you.

If you spray the fragrance in the air and then dive into that odorous cloud, I rush to upset you. There is no efficiency in this. The same thing works with rubbing perfume between the wrists.

Peels The stronger the aroma, the faster it will evaporate. So take a mini version of your favorite perfume with you if you have a long and busy day ahead of you. Keep the smell on your body from time to time.

I do not recommend putting perfume on clothes, although I myself sin. First, you can stain your favorite dress or something. Secondly, the fragrance from the fabric will wear out much faster than from the body. Ideally, perfume should be applied to a clean body immediately after the shower. The pores remain open and absorb the smell better.

Peels There are areas to avoid. For example, do not apply perfume near the eyes and armpits. If you lubricate your skin with odorless lotion or Vaseline before applying perfume, the scent will last longer.

It is best to store perfume liquids in a cool, dry and dark place, for example, in a dressing room. Do not leave perfume in the bathroom, because high humidity and light have a bad effect on the state of the aroma.

Perfume resistance: editorial advice There is an opinion that it is impossible to spray perfume on hair. Not the most gentle composition of perfumes can adversely affect the condition of the hair, making the hair more dry and brittle. But experts say the opposite: “Modern perfumes contain emollients. These are softening and moisturizing substances that do not allow drying. Do not be afraid to spray perfume on your hair, especially in the volume of a couple of puffs.”

I, for example, always put perfume on my neck (one spike), as well as on my hair (also one puff). However, I use craft perfume, which contains a lot of essential oils. So the aroma lasts a long time, and then dissipates, leaving behind a pleasant scented aftertaste.

What perfume do you use?

Tags

See also

New and interesting