Dear perfume may soon disappear from the shelves, spent all savings, bought for the future

"What's the difference between perfume water and toilet water?" my younger sister asked me. And then she added: Dear perfumes may soon disappear from the shelves, spent all her savings, bought for the future what I managed to find. It's a good thing that my husband gave Tom Ford's favorite Soleil Blanc last year. Now you will not find it with fire in the daytime, and if there is, then the price is just space!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you whether to spend your savings now. perfume. Good investment!

What distinguishes perfume water from toilet water I begin with the differences between perfume and toilet water. First, perfume. more persistentthan perfumed water. The content of essential oils in them is about 20-30%, they last up to 6 hours, or even more. Secondly, spirits have strongly expressed finite notes, the so-called plume.

In addition, due to the high concentration of essential oils, perfumes have the ability to gradually open. The smell changes over time. Thirdly, perfumes are more suitable for the cold season and evening, but you should not apply perfume to work in the office. Of the cons of perfume only their high price.

The concentration of aromatic substances in perfume slightly lower (15-20%) than perfume. The smell of toilet water lasts up to 4 hours, no more. However, unlike perfume, perfumed water can be used throughout the day. It is also known as the Day Spirit. In perfumed water, the “heart” of the aroma is clearly expressed, but the plume is much weaker. The price of perfumed water is much lower than perfume.

Based on this, it can be said that it is desirable for every woman to have both perfumed water and perfume in her perfume arsenal. And preferably not alone to change their mood and season.

In connection with the sanctions against Russia, women are now having an increasingly difficult time fragrance. Many large brands of cosmetics and perfumes announced the restriction of activities in the country. That is why over the past 2 weeks, Russians bought perfume for more than 10 billion rubles. This is 1.5 times more than a year earlier, and 172% more than a month earlier!

“Well, the shelves of the large perfume shops are now considerably empty. In one hand more than 2 units do not give! – says the sister. Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Céline, BVLGARI, Givenchy, Kenzo, Guerlain, Balenciaga, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent and even some of the most beloved Russian women Chanel and Dior will now be very difficult to buy. These brands have either suspended work or reduced the range of goods in Russia.

Those who have bought perfumes now have not lost. Since if there are any remnants or new supplies of brand perfumes, it is clearly at a completely different price.

“Suppliers, if they continue shipments, then at new prices!” – share their experiences the heads of large perfume stores. “In addition, we were transferred to prepayment, the deferral of payment was canceled. Supplier warehouses are rapidly emptied, products have risen in price by 30-60%!

To which the sister’s friend reacted: “I bought 4 bottles from Jo Malone, and not only.” Great investment! I invest in perfume, elite models. You need to keep them in the fridge. I consider myself far-sighted! Against the background of the Iron Curtain, they will cost at least 2000 per 100 ml in two years!

As for Russia’s large companies, such as Estel, New Line, Aravia, Miit, Kora, they will also have to raise the price to survive. Even if the goods or some components were bought at the old dollar rate and lay in the warehouse.

But then they will need to buy new batches of products at much higher prices, pay salaries to their employees. So the price increase will continue for cosmetic products.

For women, self-care is like an antidepressant. Spirits are sacred to many girls, what do you think?

I also propose to find out what cheap colognes with Soviet smells attract modern housewives. Practicality and no fraud!

Now you know the difference between perfume water and toilet water. As well as what perfumes are worth buying for the future. It's a matter of taste! After all, without “Dior” and “Chanel” can do. Well, in the stores of Korean cosmetics prices are still at the same level. What happens next, the suppliers don’t know. Perhaps they will also grow...

Many people hope that there will be new quality perfumery The Russian manufacturer or China will be pleased with something. But so far it is difficult to say exactly about this.

Do you think you should buy your favorite foreign perfumes or wait until new interesting analogues appear?

Tags

See also

New and interesting