Komorowski rules for the preservation of mental health of the family!

It's the weather in the house! This is 100% sure of Dr. Evgeny Komarovsky. The health of both children and parents depends on the psychological climate that prevails in the family.

Here are his best tips that will help create a good atmosphere in the family. Komarovsky, in addition to doctoral practice, has personal experience. He, along with his wife, a pediatric eye doctor, raised two sons. In 2013, they had a grandson and granddaughter. Dr. Komarovsky It's all ripe.

Komarovsky's advice
  1. “A situation where a woman decides on a child alone without a husband is unacceptable. No decision regarding a child should be made by a parent alone. A father should know how to feed a child, how to dress, what happens at school, no worse than a mother.

2. “The mental well-being of the mother who cares for the child is the primary concern of the father. It is the Pope’s duty to dot the “i” in relations with relatives and neighbors.

3. If a child runs in the country for 2 months in the summer hungry, dirty and barefoot - this restores his health for the whole year. This is how a normal child should be: lean and active.”

4. “The main welfare of the family is the state of health of the mother. Dad should beat everyone off with a kite and let mom eat, sleep, walk.”

5. “I believe that the duty of parents to possess basic medical knowledge should be legislated. The school teaches what sinuses, cosines, what is the capital of Mozambique, but future parents then have no idea how to help their child at a temperature, what is vaccination, what are childhood diseases and how to ensure the safety of the child in the home ...”

6. “The main thing is the happiness and health of the family. The family should not live in the interests of the child, but in the interests of the family. I can't imagine my child getting a chocolate bar without dividing it into three parts.”

7. A happy child is a child who has both a mother and a father who take the time not only to love that child, but also to love each other.

8. “If the child does not recover from the sores, it means that he has a conflict with the environment and there are two options: treat the child or change the environment. I prefer the second option, but a huge number of parents and drug sellers disagree with me.

9. “All principled decisions concerning a child can only be made by mother, father and pediatrician. Relatives can, firstly, advise, provided that they are able not to resent the fact that their advice is not used. If they are offended, a moratorium on councils should be imposed immediately. And, secondly, they can passively help, requiring parents to solve all fundamental issues. So, the grandmother can go for a walk with the child, but first she must agree with her mother what to wear, where to go and how much to walk.

10. “The happiness of a country begins when a man pays attention not only to war, oil, gas and money, but also to children. That is when the country begins to develop.”

We do. Dr. Komarovsky's advice They seem very useful. What do you think he's right about and maybe wrong about?

Tags

See also

New and interesting