What movies will get rid of the fear of change

Especially for those who are afraid of change, we have collected a selection of films about heroes who cope with the turns of fate.

Those who do not believe that a person is given only those tests with which he is able to cope, should look at the pictures confirming this thesis.

It's Movies that motivate success And it relieves fear. We all want life to change for the better, but we are afraid to take risks.

DepositPhotos What movie can you watch?
  1. "My boyfriend is crazy."
    Comedy drama with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in the lead roles. He recently left the psychiatric hospital where he spent 8 months. The court has forbidden him from approaching his wife. Therefore, he tries to give her a letter through a mutual acquaintance who recently lost her husband and was undergoing rehabilitation in a psychiatric hospital. The friend agrees on the condition that the man will participate with her in a dance competition. “The impossible must be done. You have to work hard. And if you succeed, you are positive, you have a ray of hope, says one of the characters. Without noticing it, they fall in love with each other, finding the same ray.

2. "Larry Crown."
    The film, in which Tom Hanks tried himself as a director, scriptwriter, and even played a major role. He chose no one as his partner, but Julia Roberts. His hero loses a job he loves and does well just because he doesn’t have a college degree. Larry is no longer a boy to start over. But he still goes to college to study and even strikes up an affair with his teacher.

3. Areas of Darkness
    The plot is based on the theory that a person uses only a small percentage of brain resources. What would happen if he used them all? The main characters, played by Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper, drink pills available to a few, able to translate their potential into real opportunities. They become almost omnipotent, demonstrating how a person’s life could change if he maximized the efficiency of the brain. The film motivates me to work on myself.

4. "Slumdog Millionaire"
    This is the story of a young uneducated boy, Jamal Malik. Initially, fate gives him the minimum amount of money to start, he is an 18-year-old orphan from a slum in Mumbai. But the guy wants to take more out of life. He participates in the Indian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and comes to the last question. He is arrested during a commercial break on suspicion of fraud. At the police station, Jamal tells the sad story of his life, each chapter of which amazingly gives him answers to all the questions of the TV quiz. His whole life led him to victory. Everything that was done was for the best.

5. We. We believe in love.
    Madonna's directorial work is about a real character - Edward VIII, King of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Overseas Dominions, who was not crowned. He abdicated for love. His chosen one was a simple woman, twice divorced Wallis Simpson. As the British government did not consent to the marriage, he said: "I have found it impossible ... to carry out the duties of king without the help and support of the woman I love."

More collections of interesting films and top motivating films see in our articles. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting