Simple ways of getting rid of pests in flower pots

I love flowers and decided to plant them at home a lot-a lot!

Soil use store bought, but I know that often it is "living" mass of pests. I was advised the soil be steamed to get rid of them, but I doubt whether that make sense?

I am deeply convinced that the soil after calcination in the oven ceases to be soil. It kills all the bacteria, all unique microflora and restore it afterwards.

Yes, you can then pour it liters of organic fertilizers, but still the ground normal will not be. To get rid of pests in purchased soil, better pour her rastvorom of potassium permanganate.

In addition, almost all the parasites you can kill orange peel: put it on top of the pot and periodically change when she gets dampen.

Bury the garlic clove in the infected soil. Buried in the soil the cloves will eradicate pests.

Make your own sticky traps. Apply on a yellow piece of paper (or other bright colors) a thin layer of honey. Attach to a toothpick and stick into the ground.When gnats will stick — just change the bait.

Can put in a pot a few matches head down,sulfur is also good in the fight against pests.

Suggest another way: in a bucket of water, take 200g of tobacco, pour 2-3 liters of hot water and leave for 2-3 days to infuse. Then top up with water to 10 liters and pour this infusion the soil and the plants, and for the country.

The effect will be great! published

Pipes of polypropylene— a real threat to human health!

Garden without chemicals: 12 gold tips

Source: vk.com/home_garden?w=wall-44431169_428945

Tags

See also

New and interesting