"I do not like the pack": the best quotes about life and Cord country.

Sergey cords, also known as cord - hero of our time. His remarks filled with a mate, and the deepest philosophy, funny, contemptuous, witty and topical, always get to the point. < Website has collected ten citations cords that have the most «hooked».

We really two broad party - "party dissatisfied" and "the party against all." If they agreed, I would have looked with interest on their opposition. < Live 8 years already without a TV. in hotels previously viewed. But two years do not look anywhere else. Once I got to the program "Let them talk," and I perehotelos even watch TV. On the street you go out and you do not think that everything is so terrible. And on TV there is such a feeling that you live in the country of idiots. On this street there. Life is more truthful than the TV. Women really hard, because men have become goats. There are so many and they are very much thinking of myself. Therefore, in the new year, I wish men to pay attention to women. My position is that the in truth there is no policy The people who are looking for the truth in the political field, -. Just stupid. Policy - is tattooed, and this must be understood. "I work for the soul," people say. We have a soul, and with **, everything. Railways work for the soul is not for people to b ** qb! Roads built for the soul. This b ** rd country artists! All they are doing! < always important inner sense, and not as people think. It is important that you feel inside the correctness of his movements, his way, then there is no question for me. The main thing - to questions to him did not arise. Strong serves as a reboot. If I get drunk in umat, then set free: booze like a little death. A drink - an art. I have not met a decent non-drinking people. If a person does not drink at all, for me it is indecent. I can not find him in common. It seems to me that he has a soul that something is not right. Whether the scout, or afraid. < The entire history of humanity says that there are no simple answers. Any simple answers -. False I do not like the pack. Flock - a lack of freedom. And I did for personal freedom. I always want to be able to select. Rudeness in someone's address in my songs you will not find. There acuity, there are rude, eat anything, but this ohrenevshy beastliness there. Still, "Leningrad" - the holiday group, joy and love. If even gave for cabbage soup, it is still all to end hugs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting