Burger King and CP + B invented a new expression Simpsonize Me

The premiere of the full-length cartoon The Simpsons Movie with cult heroes in the United States is scheduled for July 27, and then the project partners need to quickly get the maximum benefit for themselves from the cooperation.

Harper's Bazaar magazine has marked 8-page "photo session" with little family, dressed in Gaultier, Chanel and Versace, and "simpsonizirovannoy" Linda Evangelista. Chain Burger King conducts a more extensive campaign gaining momentum with each passing day, approximating to the world premiere.

In general, it is likely that the word "simpsonizirovanny» («Simpsonize Me») for some time, quite firmly enter into use fans yellows krugloglazyh friends, but mostly in the United States - where the network Burger King, which is the main partner of the movie, the most common. All because of a promotional project «Simpsonize Me», for participation in which you need to visit the site SimpsonizeMe.com, upload your photo and create from Simpson himself, using a broad set of instruments. Then you can send a portrait of a friend with him to make some wallpaper or order photo / t-shirt / cap / cup with Simpson.

This week, a campaign developed by the agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky, has expanded and now, in addition to the site and activities themselves Burger King'ah (launching a new sandwich named Homer gluttony and toys to the children's lunch), it includes commercials, broadcast in cinemas and on TV. In two of the three spots the heroes of "The Simpsons" - Homer and Krusty the Clown cruel boy - are involved in the fast food industry. Homer tries to star in commercials burger and Krusty "driving wave" in the system of fast food and has a muzzle King Burger King. A video «World Domination» green slavering aliens Kang and Kodos seizing the land, "simpsoniziruya" ordinary people. Moreover, there is a network of Burger King, if we exclude the initial shots, it becomes clear only in the last seconds of the spot.

via www.simpsonizeme.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting