Bulgarian swam 2km bound and a bag

Incredible style of swimming "caterpillar"

59-year-old Bulgarian Petkov Jane went to it to get into the "Guinness Book of Records." The man set off to swim in the bag, being bound hand and foot.

Jane is known in his homeland as "Amphibian Man", he said that the use of concentration and special breathing technique to water to feel confident and to perform such feats.

Before attempting his doctors examined, which revealed the man severe form of anemia, but Petkov did not give up his plan.

The new record was set on September 10 they Orchid Lake in Macedonia. Jane in a bag brought by boat to the middle of the lake, where he jumped into the icy water and swam on his back. Swimmer has overcome more than two kilometers, to which took 2 hours and 47 minutes, on the banks of the organizers helped him remove the bag, then the record holder said:

«It was very cold while I swam the first kilometer, but then everything went just fine. However, whether water is warmer, I think I could swim more than ten kilometers ».

blockquote> The whole process was videotaped and sent to representatives of the "Guinness World Records" in London.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting