This is probably the first and last family photo session with her newborn daughter ... to tremble!

Barely reconciled with the news that my daughter would be born with Down syndrome, Eric and Stephen Jones had to experience a new shock. As soon as Abigail was born, she was diagnosed with an incurable disease - a brain tumor. Little angels have little time to enjoy life, because, unfortunately, the doctors could no longer help her. However, in spite of this damning news, the father and mother were determined to enjoy every day spent with the baby and fill the short life of little girl with love and care. They made a touching photo session, reflecting their family life. Each photograph you see the joy of parenthood, overshadowed by bitter unfortunate circumstances. Just to tears!

The fact that they have a baby with Down syndrome, the parents of baby Abigail know in advance. As soon as the Jones family down with it, the news of an inoperable brain tumor daughter had plunged them into shock.

« On the 30th week of pregnancy, conducting ultrasound, our doctor discovered that the left hemisphere of the brain in Abigail appeared blackout. MRI diagnosis, held after her birth, has confirmed that it is already impossible to get rid of the tumor - it was too invasive and aggressive. Rather, the life of the baby will last a few weeks or months i> ».

« Our hearts are broken, and his mind is full with questions and fear of the unknown i>», - shares experiences mom.

« Abigail moves suckles protruding tongue, opening her eyes, grabs our fingers. It does everything the same as that of the most common child i> ».

Neurosurgeon advised parents to take her daughter home and surround her with love and care. « We did as the doctor said, and now cover the baby with kisses. And we will do it as long as possible i> ».

« We do not want to lose our daughter, we want to see her laugh as she dances, how to play with my sister, like riding a bike, how to go to school ... We want to see her life i>».

I admire the courage of the parents! They did not give up and do not give up. But somehow unfair that the baby will not be able to know all the joys of life, and even in such a beautiful family! If you are impressed by the story, share it with your friends. Such a good parent should learn a lot.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting