19 unexpected inscriptions on the labels of clothes that will make "read" your entire wardrobe.

Many of us just do not come to mind the idea of ​​what it took to sew clothing manufacturers wacky labels, which now and then tingling neck and generally hinder and annoy. You little interest in the information on labels, you're hard to guess what all those obscure icons. Therefore, you or they simply did not notice, or cut and get rid of them once and for all. It is necessary to admit that nothing you did. If read on the label of your favorite jeans information that can not be washed in hot water, then you would not have to try them on her cat.

In order to somehow activate the customers' attention and bring him to the important information written on the labels, manufacturers began to make creative labels to damn strange inscriptions. Among this collection of funny and unexpected inscriptions have labels with the jokes, useful tips and life observations. Some of them may even seem offensive ... But one thing is clear - by such messages will not pass!

It's impressive that you have found this label!

Always wear me on the first date. Will look stunning. B>

wash when soiled.

Do not feed after midnight.

The T-shirts have been tested on animals. We do not come to them in size. B>

100% of the Nativity. Calm down. Relax. Eat, drink and be merry. Do not sit on a diet. Smile. B>

Made in the world.

Wash with water temperatures above 30 ° C. Do not dry in the washing machine. Do not iron print. Do not spank pandas. B>

If I had to explain to you, would you still do not understand.

Do not wear in sumo wrestling.

80% cotton. 20% polyester. Rules of care of the thing on the other side. Made in China. I have a toothache. B>

or to give to your mom. She knows what to do. B>

size XL. Try size S. Come on, come on! It will be fun. B>

Made in China. 40% cotton. 60% polyester. You can dance if you want. B>

Size: for thick.

Hey! If I do not call on your face a smile to your face means that something is wrong. Consult your doctor. Otherwise, I put on and wear at home. I can be washed in the machine and tumble-dried, but I do not like ironing and bleaching does pisses me off. I am made of cotton and polyester in the ratio of 90/10 and manufactured in Mexico from materials produced in the US. B>

52% cotton. 48% polyester. Wash at water temperatures above 30 ° C with similar color fabrics. Do not bleach. Dry in a low temperature mode. Do not iron print. Always follow the rules of personal hygiene. Keep away from fire, especially when the thing on you. B>

100% cotton. Wash with water temperatures above 30 ° C. Do not be so hot that it was appropriate to remove his shirt. Do not be like these people. B>

What thoughts do not just come to mind creative producers! Perhaps in these inscriptions is nothing special, but when you look at them, his face breaks into a smile. Share these fun ideas clothing manufacturers with their friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting