Sleep posture and attitude

According to experts, sleep posture can tell a lot about the relationship within the couple;) With that plays a key role exactly the position in which you wake up, and not one in which to sleep. On most of these poses and their "interpretation" in the know suggest continuation of the post!

1. "Tangled vines»

Posture shows that the passion between you! If you have been together for many years and retains the "tangle of hands, intertwining legs" - you can only envy. While other experts warn that sometimes sleep in this position indicates jealousy. Who is stronger "wraps", he is jealous.

2. "The letter Z»

Hugging each partner behind. You with safe and comfortable, you trust each other. Anyone who embraces, attentive and caring. But there is another option: between you, there is some uncertainty. That is, there is tenderness and love, but the relationship is still not perfect.

3. "push to the master»

You're doing fine: such hugs talk about love, show affection and trust. And the rest is all right. Those to whom formed under the flank, dominates the pair. If a soul mate is satisfied, everything is fine.

4. "Invader»

He again broke in the middle of the bed, and you shrank into a corner or pushes on the floor? Yes he invader and selfish! There can be no manifestation of love. With their hands up sleeping people who want to keep everything under control and demand recognition of their leadership. But apparently you resist, so partner asserts itself in a dream.

5. "All we divide in half»

Oh yeah, you love each other. And judging by the legs intertwined, mutual commitment to you is not an empty phrase. Still, the relations have to look closely. He who sleeps on his back, why did not really want to see a partner. Sleeping on his stomach: closed and stubborn.

6. "Always at hand»

If you have recently had a falling out and woke up in this position, it is time to put up, both ready for it. If sleep so regularly, every one of you for their interests. She could easily go to a party, and he on a fishing trip, no problem, you trust each other. Outstretched hand on hip means: "I am ready to defend you." A handle for cheek, "I know! And love ».

7. "Stay with me»

Sleep back to the partner? Perhaps you have inflated self-esteem. And his hand on his shoulder - this is a manifestation of love, feel the need to constantly partner nearby. He does not want to let you go, you are missing him.

8. "Perfect Symmetry»

Stable, it is a healthy relationship. If you sleep well, then you comfortable and happy only when the next half. Couple loses contact, while respecting each other's personal space.

9. "Are you still alive, my old lady»

Do not put up a fight and going? Posture, according to experts, this implies. If you always sleep - something is wrong with love. Turn away from each other, there is no contact between the bodies ... While other psychologists say: do not worry, you respect the personal space partner. A passion and attraction only temporarily on the decline, it happens.

10. "I look at you like a mirror»

You most likely a great relationship. All regularly while you together is always fun and interesting. And no routine, everyday life and quarrels are not able to destroy your love.

From here

Tags

See also

New and interesting