Game for all ages

The man was 70 years old, it does not stop,
it comes in a cafe with his hefty iMac and playing World of Warcraft.

Journalists blog Gizmodo have found this old man and asked him a few questions: - Why did you bring in a cafe iMac? - Do not think I do not mind laptops, just at my age you start to appreciate the big screen. I'm used to the weight of a conventional Mac, dragged him before and with a monitor so that the weight of the iMac does not scare me - I carry it in a bag iLugger. At home I do not have internet, so I brought him in this cafe (Panera Bread) - it's convenient, I parked in the underground parking lot, took the elevator to the cafe, so no weather on my iMac does not work. - You do not get people in the cafe? - Yes, there are constantly people with computers who with poppies, someone with a PC. - What are your characters in WoW? - I have three characters - two level 80 and one seems to be the 14th. - How did you start playing WoW? - It's all because of my niece's son - he was nine years old and he plays all the time, so I was forced to play. - Internet fame does not scare you? - Well, I shot one guy, he had previously said, everything is OK, I'll take off? I resolved, but then I saw the photos on the blog MacSurfer and thought, "Damn, this picture I look like bald!»

Tags

See also

New and interesting