Rules of Life of Freddie Mercury

Actually, I was going to be an illustrator, but glad that he changed his mind.

I spent nine years at boarding school and parents are rarely seen. In the end, I learned myself to solve their problems and know how to stand up for themselves.

In his youth, when I did not have any money, I put a little bit, say, a week or two, and then one day take his all - with great pleasure.

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear.

People continue to fall in love and give up - this process is endless, and I continue to write songs about it.

Songs - like new dress or shirt: you wear them for a while, and then get rid of them.

Rod Stewart, Elton John and I were going to create a group and name it "Hair, Nose and Teeth" in honor of each of us. But this did not happen, because we could not agree on the order of words in the title. Of course, I believe that the "teeth" should be the first.

If I die tomorrow, I will not regret. I really did everything I could.

I live for tomorrow. To hell today.

I like my hoarse voice - it's all because of the smoke, I smoke, and so - that I had a hoarse voice.

The most difficult thing for me - to come up with a suit for the next concert: I already put.

On stage I extrovert, well, what I have in my life - that's another story.

I do not like my teeth - they stick out. I'm going to fix it, I just have all hands do not reach. And the rest I perfect.

I give no concerts, fashion shows and arrange.

The more I have problems, the better my songs.

My love is dangerous. And who wants to secure the love? Imagine if I wrote a song, "My love is safe." She would never sell.

I fall in love too fast, and I always end up hurt.

You can have everything, but you can at the same time still be lonely. And this is the saddest kind of loneliness.

Success has brought me and millions of fans pounds, but deprived me of one thing that we all need - lasting relationships.

I can not stop the flywheel and devote themselves to relationships, the wheel should spin - so to me difficult to live and be happy.

Love - is Russian roulette. Nobody likes to present me, all my love fame and glory.

I can not love a man as well as a girl.

I have no real friends. I think when I Keep people close to him, they destroy me.

I earned a lot of money and could live happily ever after until his death, but I need to do something. I have a lot of energy, and it needs a way out. I can not aimlessly spend the day in bed.

When you reached the top, the only way - is down, and this is the hardest.

Quite three or four hours of sleep. I rechargeable batteries - and again in battle.

Can not buy happiness. But money can help him find.

I would like to live in the Victorian era, and to be surrounded by exquisite chaos.

When I watched movies where the action took place in the luxury homes, I thought about what I want the same. Now I have it, but for me it was more important to capitalize on this fucking house than it move. I'm probably one of those people that when seeking something, lose to this interest.

Of course, in my will is, my parents and my dog, but a substantial part of my condition will get Mary Austin.

Contemporary art like women, you will not be able to enjoy it, if you try to understand it.

I'm not going to change the world. The most important thing for me - this is happiness: to be happy and enjoy life. I want to enjoy life to the fullest during the remaining years of me.

What I will do in 20 years? Of course, I'll be dead!

The more the better, and so throughout.

Michael Jackson and I drifted apart after the incredible success of his "Thriller." He just locked himself in his world. More recently, we went together to the clubs, but now it does not protrude from its fortress. This is sad.

I almost did not read the book - I think it's a waste of time. I know that people will kill me for saying this.

Journalists are always inventing what I rampant and wild, and the rest of the Queen - quieter water below the grass, but it's not true. I can tell you these stories to tell Brian May!

After the concert at the entrance waiting for us four limousine, each sits in his travels and his way.

Press hates me, I tell them to reciprocate.

I want the newspaper never written about me, "Oh, he's really a wonderful man" - because my heart has two sides: the light and dark.

I am changing every day, like a chameleon. I do not want to be the same all the time.

Sometimes I have to cook their own tea, and it is hard work.

I do not want to go to heaven after death hell of a lot better. Just think about the interesting people you can meet there, and you also want to be there.

I do not think about whether I remembered after death. This is not my business. I'm dead, what the hell difference to me.

I have no desire to hang on to seventy. It's so boring.

We were never allowed to enter Russia: afraid that we debauchery their youth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting