& quot; drools ... & quot; - The project Svetlana Karner

Housewife Svetlana Karner, a resident of Vienna, who loves to embody the old recipes, pictures of the results of their labors, and upload photos to your blog. Her Photo Selections cause unrelenting desire to go immediately to the fridge and eat, eat, eat, without ceasing! They have become popular around the world.

I like to lay the table nicely, pick up the dishes, exterior for each dish. This gives additional notes and making food even more beautiful. I have not been invited to work a food stylist, but I do not want to, they are made of wool and clay (laughs), but I do not. I have everything now, living a pity that after photographing it all instantly consumed.

I'm a little surprised that this find me? I think there are many people that are beautifully photographed food, and I'm popular. Although, frankly, I think that my work deserve.

I have a deep conviction that the food - it's a ritual. It involves pleasure at once with the help of all the senses. In fact, the food should delight all at once feeling. Many do not know how to take pictures of their food, I've always just wanted to correct someone's photo.

How do I have it? Well, I do not know. It simply must feel! I am happy that people like my hobby. As a result, it has become part of my profession, I'm selling my pictures, and wondered how the photos made me advertising. Absolutely free.

And here is Svetlana, always positive and happy life. Oh right, every day to surround himself with such beauty, the complexion will definitely be radiant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting