Konstrolim knife-2

Hello brothers and sisters, lovers holodnenkogo.

I'm in a previous post konstrolim joined knife blade with a handle, they told me fi, this is not to make a knife Russian Ivashka, think knob screwed to the leg. Well you will complete cycle of knife-rezhika. BU HA HA.

For this was not purchased new grinder under 610 tape nakosyachil much maybe for the first time working on steel. But in general, it turned out not bad (the errors will be taken into account in the future). The idea was conceived to make fiksed la spayderko military (knife in a gift hunter friend who mile like, but do not like to wash after). Take the strip stalyuki CTS-XHP, termoobranoy.I already started ... let me remind that it is a hobby, everything is done only in the mood (when the heat on the balcony).

Criticism, questions, healthy cynicism welcome! Suffered estimate, mark up, cheshem turnips.

2.Poperli helpers helping

3.Vot he Viewtiful, the most grinder.Dlya balcony.

4.Lenty laid, vacuum cleaner at the ready, let's go.

5.Do grinder rough outline was cut grinder, Grinder to derive circuit.

6.C help adapt the start to make descents.

7.Promezhetochny result.

8.Zakonchili locksmith.

9.Perehodim rukoyati.Berem to the G-10, and under the bed sawing hvostovik.Kstati zh10 fuflovy what that got stinking piss in processing and Mohr, pichal.

10.Gotovim to gluing, visible glue shtifty.Obezzhirivaem.

11.Kleim.

12.Skleili.

13.Berem Dremel grinder and begin to sculpt a pen ....

14.Predvaritelny result.

15.Drugoy angle.

16.Perehodim to the scabbard, mark, and cut the soaked skin.

17.Formuem on the knife.

18 Sticking.

19.Probivaem hole seam.

​​

20.Skornyazhim waxed thread.

21.Obrabatyvaem ends mechanically.

22.Tortsy smear shoe kremom.Podves specifically done, how it should be.

23.Tochim, cuts, hair is not shaved his hand.

24.Vot rezultat.Klin scrub well forgotten sorry.

More

and

and

Here

and here

soon the end of

almost all

fuuuuu finally all thank you for your favorite loved ones, all with the spring and the opening of the hunting men, with respect dok75.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting