"The station locations horizon Sunflower"

Good day YaPovtsy, has long wanted to write this post, but all hands did not reach.
Around constantly write about how bad and suck in our country, that you wanted to add a bit of positivity.
And so, my speech will focus on a tricky subject that I had at one time to build, namely "station locations horizon Sunflower»
Here it was possible to dig in the public domain, so as not to open the essence of it:
Sunflower --horizon shortwave radar near zone. Designed for the detection of surface and air targets at a distance of 450 km.
The main feature of the radar "Sunflower" is her review-horizon - it is capable of detecting objects that are not in line of sight, but for the radio horizon, which significantly increases the range of its detection.
The station uses the principle of surface locations ray (diffraction surface spread).
Specifications station for the Armed Forces are not known. Best of export options for a range of detection of ships 200..400km (depending on the tonnage); 200..500km airplanes (at altitudes of 3 meters and above); followed by a number of vessels of up to 300; aircraft to 100. The sector of 120 degrees.
Accordingly, once and for open source is not open the whole essence, it is open only the magnitude of the project.
And so here we go: (want to insert a picture Google release failed, so see for yourself according to label 52.956934, 158.803693, and the second 52.948916, 158.793468)
It will be about 68 photos.
It all started in 2005 with the delivery of a sandy beach on the Kamchatka boxes of bolts and Gadget.

Landings of the large Devices straight up the steep sea Berezhok.
Figure 2

Getting to our tireless team is saying so for a couple of weeks ...
But it turned out a little longer.
We had to eat in the dining room for the beginning part.
Figure 3

Enough to have only a couple of times, as both fighters themselves have been almost nothing, we went to the food, which managed to get a variety of ways. Fortunately one of the teams once served in this part zampotehom, but even that did not save our way of life, and he looked quite modest.

Berths, the memory of his youth

Before the frost had to bathe in the stream, because the part was this huge napryazhenka and toilet decorated style, it opens only at arrival checks, because the toilet on the street on a perch, and wash like that.

And he trickle with the rest of our tenacious technology.

Working as we were all on the same sandy shore, which appeared to us in the form box with spare parts and already dug under the mortgage procrastination.

Began to raise a forest of antennas assembled pairwise, some climbed in blocks of 4 or more units.

Equip the gathering place for the assembly of antennas, immediately held a strait direct soldering tin on the mating parts.

Working days often ended in the beautiful sunsets from the window of the barracks.

But I had to start very early, because the barracks had to stomp peshochkom to the beach and it is a couple of kilometers, ala warm and awake.

Few pokumekat realized that each time to go to the barracks for lunch and back, is a waste of time and again, and so is almost depleted forces, because applying ingenuity, began to prepare the food directly on the beach ... blowtorch.

The building process took place right there on the spot, it's all hanging on the mast of the antenna components and close-fitting. Next to them are pulled out from the package mast antenna, which is still collected.

Separately, a person involved in soldering, almost conveyor.

One day the position wandered unexpected guest. Laika., With a very sly look.

For some reason I decided that I would be his host and went everywhere after. In the background is seen wrapped counterweights to the antennae, and their stops, which also had to be then fixed in the ground and put on a level that even a toy.

Forest antennas are slowly but surely growing.

But if you look from a different angle ... then there is still a lot. Note the gateway to the sea, a little later they are from a different angle.

Only at this point I caught a cell phone, but walking here was like oh no safe as often bear the evening would drop us to the position and Shatal Kung closed from inside for scrap, and thought just would not break down the door.
One day, as he walked to the reception position of the transmitting and back, saw his tracks on his own, he was following but not caught, it was scary to walk and became only the crowd that probably would have saved a little.

Since RF has large problems with the food, I did not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. increased portion of the expense of other men taken from another distant point, fished.

And there were even a few days catching capacity.

To make up for vitamins earth itself generously throws rose, siksa.

They worked in almost all weather conditions, except for heavy rains, when sitting and spitting that wasting time.
Digging under the old mortgage kabelegonom.

And she awaited the middle of the field!

Recognizing that in order to meet the deadlines you have to share responsibilities, and so our little team is divided into parts. Some are beginning to install and solder the counterweights to the already standing antennas. Where was stripped the top layer of grass, the wind blew the sand, had the place to come up with support.

But one of the most difficult places for all its apparent simplicity and large, it was harbored a lot of tricks.
Rudimentary point of transmitting position.

It should be accelerated as quickly as possible, dropping the first frost.

But our field transmitter has increased and the picture at the gate became here such.

It's time to take a transmitting kung, he is no match for an old self-propelled and the green is just megasooruzhenie even the passage through which the city has become a difficult task, it was necessary to raise the power lines, and this despite the fact that we have found the lowest platform on Kamchatka. This meanness played a dirty trick on us.

Drag the Kamaz with hardtops for the position could only MTLB who thoroughly plowed entrance to the position. Old military truck, schelenogo colors are in the photo for comparison with the new.

Posted in [mergetime] 1329361005 [/ mergetime]
And in the morning the first snow! We are shocked, this is a signal to stop work and to finish in the next year, it does not perform the CRP order, I asked to be the most persistent are not home, I also allow such freedom was impossible.

Here it is the first snow

Crawled out of Kunga so feel this is the end or not yet ...

But we are the Russian people not to be afraid of difficulties, starting kabelegonov installation and cable laying.

Coils quickly become empty we move toward the goal!

Seeing our zeal is the weather took pity on us and gave more warm days, warm rays of kung receiving position.

Arrange the cables, make the last cable connection to the antennas and balances there too.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting