Budget repair option

We have a washing machine Samsung Fuzzy S821. Clippers for about 10 years. You receive the following problema at squeezing chudoagregat tries to escape and spread all around (strong vibration of the machine and extraneous screeching noises). It comes to the fact that we have to sit on it while pressing the top and cry to the gods in order not to snatch plop a drum in the ass. Fot a lot about the end tell. Suddenly, it is useful ...

The first thing sёrfim tyndernet and confirm their suspicions ... that's what they write. It's no secret that all the moving parts of the mechanism are subject to the greatest stress and yield increased wear. In washing machines, the situation is analogous. As a result of the fact that this kind of consumer electronics has a high revving nature of the operation, some bearings for washing machines gradually wear out, break down and cease to function. That such parts are bearings and seals.

The main purpose is to provide a uniform bearing and smooth rotation of the shaft of the drum of the washing machine. In the course of a long and intensive use bearings can come into disrepair, which adversely affects the functioning of the whole mechanism of household appliances. The destruction of the bearings for washing machines, broken all rotational physics of the process, thanks to which there is washing and wringing linen.

Defective bearings cause the appearance of extraneous noise and increase the level of vibration produced during operation of the washing machine (especially in the phase of the spin at high speeds). If the owner of household appliances in time to analyze the features described above, it can prevent the emergence of more serious breakdowns and save considerable financial resources. It is worth noting the fact that the cost of replacement or repair of the shaft of the drum of the washing machine can be up to half of its value. That is why the manifestation of the first signs of bearing failure is recommended immediately stop the use of household appliances and a qualified master.

The process of replacing the bearings of the washing machine is laborious and quite complex in terms of technology. The person performing the repair must have an excellent knowledge specific model design features a washing machine and have experience in similar works. That is why it is not recommended to replace these parts yourself.

In the event of a bearing failure, you can easily pick up the necessary bearing on our site. Thanks to our service you will quickly restore your appliances and save considerable resources. High quality of products sold and the lowest prices allowed us to confidently "stand" on the market of components for household appliances.

Pay half the cost stiralki as it is not smiling (from about 400 to 1500 UAH). And the credibility of the current master of none. Proceed

Here Samsung disappointed me ... at the department for powder and conditioner visible existing entries for water, even the painted layout ... but only one underwater uvy- probably the cheapest grade. But as stiralka went on halyavu- especially pridiratsya will not.

Remove tidy ...

and all other bebihi

concrete blocks ...

disconnect dampers ...

shlangochkiiiiii

blah, and do not forget that water is present there too

rip tank ...

otschёlkivaem latches and half his

tena condition ... that you and all Calgon

confiscate

and make soup of him

take salad ...

and in the meantime the brush's look ... well, what can say- life three is enough. The engine is not folding but then I would be dismembered and his

We turn to the right side. vypresovyvaem gland from the base

and using a hammer and a mother vypresovyvaem bearings

All the same, if you let me finish. Ten

new bearings

vpresovyval old

caul left the old, filled tsiatimom

dampers filled with new grease, and turned the other side seal

MDA general desire to continue the post I do not have. I say well the problem went away, and I spent all this UAH 70 and noon. And to call "master" who will tell me immediately change all crap and ask for it half shtuki- dismiss. In general assembled, tested, it does not flow, vibration and screeching left. Thank

All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting