The bridge, which is not sawn

Businessmen from Sharjah (Kostroma region) led by a blacksmith Sergei Zakharov rebuilt the emergency bridge. Most popular in the news network to compete with the "case Serdyukov," and even citizenship Depardieu. "Bridge Zakharova" dedicate poems, and appeared on the Internet community of his fans.

And that's what has caused such a response: Zakharov and entrepreneurs to the construction of the bridge was enough 300 thousand rubles. According to calculations of the authorities, the official budget of the work would have cost nearly 14 million. One design estimates power estimated at 1, 3 million and promised to proceed to the repair in the coming years. But the owner of a small blacksmith shop Zakharov did not wait. For a couple of months, he has restored the bridge than to save 14 million rubles taxpayers. But, of course, is not saved by cutting millions. And even in the bridge. Public initiative in this city, as it turned out, generally replaced the state. A local business - frail bureaucracy.

[next]

Zakharov proved to tall growth. He met me at the train, on the "Lada Priora" we immediately drove to the bridge. On-site met his friends and co-investors construction - the director of fisheries management and trader Katsepalov Chuburu. In the cold cheeks slightly reddened men. Zakharov, feeling a little embarrassed.

- I have a wife and two daughters. The eldest is studying in Arkhangelsk, the youngest - in Nizhny Novgorod. A bridge - my third child - exciting said Zakharov. - The size - very small. Drive can one machine, trucks - up to 12 tons.

- Short, - says Katsepalov - burly!

- Fifteen cubic meters of concrete, - says a satisfied Zakharov.

Total invested in the construction of about 30 merchants. Someone had thrown off 25-30 thousand. Someone helped sand and concrete. At the final stage, 15 thousand has made even the leader of the regional United Russia, the director of bakery Brinks.

Zakharov himself supervised the process. His forge shop for the bridge have prepared a new metal frame.

What should the authorities do - in Charrier took over the local business. Self-organization of the bourgeoisie in this 30,000th Suburb reached some non-Russian scale. Examples of mass. Here FE "Samoylov" (renovated apartments) restores the city park and hosts the fair. Wood Factory "Kronostar" cleans abandoned municipal pond and swans on the water starts. Lebedev, however, has not yet been cut to organize moral citizens. But do not give up Commerce and imported new. FE "Katsepalov" (products) company brings a gravel - to somehow strengthen the road beyond repair. A FE "Lukachev" (stationery) picks archaeological research - is under Sharey Mari traces of ancient settlement and plans to hiking trails ... Later in the evening I met these people - a large table, we drank tea with rolls. Commerce discussed how to stop the outflow of people from the city. They said that "Charrier need some high school." Buddy Zakharova, "Yabloko" Lukachev remembered how a few years, Sergey "went from indifferent observer to active citizen." But this - in the evening.

And while we're on the bridge. Zakharov said that the spring is here and the pedestrian sidewalk. But there is an idea to figure lighting to night was not dark ... Drivers welcome Zakharova - waving and nodding. Stops people on the "Mercedes", said that there are still the board, I can say, a ride.

Such mini-bridges across Sharinku, meter wide creek with something in the town of 14. All of them nameless - built them at the Union local businesses, but in any registers did not make. Enterprises no longer have, and bridges and left. Officially, they draw, they is not even on the map. And when that goes into the water the same Zaharovskaya bridge, the local government to quietly abandon it. Although they came in late and cut the ribbon.

- The men say that they write about me on the Internet. With PR, the power I want! - Upset Zakharov. - You imagine? I guess it's some kind of non-native wrote.

- Do not you think that the government really jealous?

- What? Local authorities? It's not up to jealousy, we live in a hole survives - sigh Zakharov. - And other before us do not care.

In Charrier the state really has no interest. And if I was - it still does not get it. Before Sharya, it is the east of the region, almost no access. 300 kilometers of Kostroma overcome in 7 hours and cost the new car suspension. Therefore, about the glorious and worthy sharintsev know quite a bit. Only - they live in isolation, but sometimes caught in Nizhny Novgorod, where to go closer to them and safer for the suspension. In the city for them is not supplied with gas, but it brought a very expensive fuel oil. And when it comes to the whole pro Kostroma region, have very sharintsev nonspecial slips "they", "them". More sharintsy love to complain that the government is not up to these things, and they are not wanted. Though the city attracts people from the surrounding villages, and quite gloomy, relieved. Every motorist believes sharinets-belt stupidity, and fastened the belt - even a bad omen. This sharinets motorists always skips sharintsa-pedestrian. More sharintsy compared Kostroma region with Russia, and himself - from the Far East. Indeed, there is something, though, and a different scale. Those circuits, stretches from west to east. "United Russia" Here, as in the Far East, with difficulty gaining 35%. And China, for example, stands for sharintsev N. Novgorod, where the drive for equipment and things. For Japan to come Veliky Ustyug, where the rest. In Kostroma, the capital, glorious and worthy sharintsy little ride. So live.

In British diplomatically to such places is the definition - middleofnowhere- «middle of nothing", if literally. Or, "Well ... and the world", if in Russian and without diplomacy. Sharintsy, of course, may be offended, angry and indignant, but in truth I have never seen such a self-sufficient "mean". Until it does not matter to anyone, but that's why sharintsy and learned to cope themselves.

- To see what we fences - proudly tells Zakharov. We're going to the center. Fences are inscribed: "From ... and make way!", "Putin pi ... bol. Where is our money? "And so forth. - But the police barred windows - we have forged. And the porch of City Hall - I'll show you.

By the mayor's office, I must say sharintsy are tolerant. They say that because they do not interfere. More precisely - it does little.

- And do not steal? - I ask Zakharova.

- Yes, everything has been stolen before them - is responsible. - A porch I did it at a discount.

Klimov's deputy mayor Pivovarov to sit at the table, examining on a sheet of A3 budget. In the field of tax revenues is something about 300 million, while expenses - 550 Brewers - a short bald man with a quick glance. Klimov - loud, sprawling.

- They say that we have subsidized the city - angry Mayor Klimov. - In this case, the feds collect here 2 billion of taxes and send in the form of grants 250 million. Is this true?

- If they had left us at least 40% of the fees - quietly adds Brewers. - And as a business initiative helps ...

- You, by the way, Sergey Vladimych Governor gratitude passed - said Klimov Zakharov. - We have been ...
selector
- Did you tell him that the best way would be made, - Zakharov said Klimov.

- Such a fuss, you know! - Hears Klimov. - And I was afraid: suddenly at the top do not understand ...

On the self-organization of Sharya say influenced the Swiss and German factory "Kronostar", one of the largest employers in the city. A few years ago, its walls held the largest in the 70-year history of Sharya demonstration. Two hundred workers and their families protested against the intolerable working conditions and environmentally unfriendly production. The protesters carried banners which towered above the ordinary worker Hitler with a whip. A factory logo depicted a swastika. The real reason for complaint, they say, began late fee, drinking in the workplace theft. But foreign capital, it must be said, did not succumb to pressure. On the contrary - succumbed to capitalist work.

- Somehow suddenly became a different city - it tells Zakharov. - Gone crime. The unemployed do not become. All around drinking, but now it seemed to go dry. Wholesalers complain that come true alcohol twice as less than 3-4 years ago.

For the construction of the bridge "Kronostar", by the way, has allocated a crane "Liebherr". Zakharov said that the Germans were the ones who did not doubt the success of the business. "But many of our not believe what happens».

Until recently he questioned the director of the local bakery and the leader of the "United Russia" Anatoly edges. It invests in the final stages, but came to cut the ribbon. But entrepreneurs on edge not mad - I felt sorry for him even here. Office Kraeva located in a small building in the suburbs. The party signboard at the entrance smeared with graffiti in the form of an anarchist symbol. Zakharov somehow asking me not to offend the United Russia-bakeries. "And so it is here for all of his rap." Yes, to represent the party in power Charrier - it's not meat. In the last mayoral election Kraev lost maverick.

With branded sugar cheesecake we drink tea. The new iPhone, which the edge seems to have not yet mastered, and with the power to poke a finger in the icons, and then rattling on the table of the calls.

- We're not wanted. Those at the top do not hear us, threw hinterland - complains United Russia-baker. - And here I hear from the population ...

- But with the bridge well did it happen? - Encouraging United Russia Zakharov. - Do not worry!

- But the bridge of yours! - Going through all the Edges.

- Yes, he is our, Tolia, you understand! - Laughs Zakharov. - Let's buns!

What can I say?

Paul Kanygin
Kostroma region, g.Sharya

Our estimates for the bridge Zakharova

On the bridge, Sergei Zakharov took 300 thousand rubles in cash. The total amount was spent for the services of technicians and workers. Even at 50 thousand merchant received concrete - he singled out one of the local businessmen. Around 100 thousand estimated market rental crane Liebherr (also provided free of charge). And about 100 thousand rubles would leave for the manufacture of fittings for fastening the bridge (allocated for free).

Total full cost of rebuilding the bridge, Sergei Zakharov, estimated at 550-600 thousand.

The official building, instigated by the authorities, would have cost 13, 5 million (22 times more). This amount is called the mayor's office Sharya, referring to the pricing of public bridge building companies in the Kostroma region. Only 1, 5 million reconstruction project has been evaluated. And almost one million could leave for preparatory work - dismantling of old structures and the strengthening of river bank.

Even this rough rough comparison of the two price lists reveals a tremendous difference: the effectiveness of public private initiative 22 times. Sharinsky Commerce built a bridge for 4% of the amount collected to master officials. It turns out that 96% of the budget would be spent in vain. And probably would have been one of the delta for cutting.

novayagazeta.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting