Rings emirs

Writes hardingush:

I've thought about what to tell you and to show you what you will not tell anyone else, and will not show? With all the boring howls that "security forces very secretive and do not like to spread about their activities," the network is full of photos and videos with MBP and special operations. And in our country, a lot of people who have gone through hotspots and war, some also tell that how much. I wonder just what few people know. And here on the occasion I was able to take a picture to a new phone (check it out the quality of pictures, by the way) something interesting. And I thought about the same few people know and for some reason no one says.

As soon as the bandit underground structured, he developed his "office." It's, like, "Amir sector", "Amir Jamaat", "Emir of Wilayah", etc. Since ksivu or decree on the appointment has not been done, but somehow denote a "naschalnikom eshembe-deshembe shaytanama" really like it emirs began to make itself the ring. The first of a fool at first made of gold, but quickly found out that it is haraam. That is on Shariah concepts, wearing kid ryzhe - zapadlo. In short, as a result of the ring were made of precious metals, but with a black stone. The more black stone, the steeper the Emir.

Let's take a look at the photos:

In the foreground we see the ring, from which the black stone flew. Oh, and figs with him. But at the top - a ring with a large black stone. This ring level Emir Dokka Umarov. What is a right or left hand of the leader of the entire Emirate. To the right lies the ring Amir Wilayah and left Amir, for example, the sector. All this, of course, conditional. Because some small amirchonok zababahat could well afford a ring with the largest stone. Well, that is not on the status? With such a dynamic life to the rank autoritetnogo bandit you can not survive, right? In short, the show-off throw while you can.

Each ring is attached to the birochka setting data of the owner, who left this world prematurely. Criminal cases have long been discontinued due to the death of a suspect, and material evidence left. You see in the photo is almost gone ring with a black stone? Amira pretty quickly realized that the black stones brings misfortune. Do yourself a ring, do not have time to enjoy the new thing, and you have a hole in the head with a diameter of just this ring. Just kidding. The entrance hole of the bullet is very small indeed. )

In short, emirs began to make the ring less massive and without black stone. Just ring with any script or Arabic or Islamic symbols. But it did not help. All the same, the ring brings misfortune. Now the emirs have not wear rings. Disappearing tradition. Before we even warned that we have followed, who does what with the corpse. And that individual employees can slyamzit ring memory. And lyamzili. A sledaki then swore.
While tradition is not completely sunk into oblivion - I told you about it. By the way, you can see in the photos are quite a few rings. But this is only a small part of all the emirs rings that existed here. Some dragged a souvenir seconded, some were burned, along with the owners and some walks to different bodies and departments. There was a time when Amir jammed packs. The only feat that he managed to do - is to make yourself a ring. Now Amir is not there ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting