From the category of "Paranormal".

From the category of "ParanormalĀ».
Interestingly, the wiring or the real facts?
Ā -

Taken three liter cans, each of which is filled by a handful of two rice (raw, uncooked) above and filled with tap water, without reaching to the top 2-3 cm. On the outside of banks are written marker letters G, H and D. Banks left standing in the same room in a meter apart.
They capped, but deliberately loose - just a cover, free access of air.
Every day, around the same time (but not fanatical precision) my opponent in the dispute - non-blood, but relative - lifts the lid cans C and D in turn and, bending down close to the bank (from the mouth to the banks not more than 15 cm) said there once, respectively, and the words THANK YOU FOOL.
This is the only physical effects, which it affords. That while she thought, wanted, or as she says - conjured - I ignored it and we have not discussed, most importantly, that it was away from the cans. With the bank, marked with the letter H, and absolutely nothing has been done. A month later, the bank was the top D thick black mold, horrifying smell, and individual grains of rice were not discriminate - whether rice corroded formed caustic chemicals, or they just did some of the water is very cloudy liquid.

The bank with each risinki could be seen easily, the liquid remained transparent, black film on the surface there was virtually no smell could be called sour brazhnym.

H Bank was something in between, but closer to S. risinki visible piece, black on the surface of almost no.

If you want to look at all three banks together:

As I argue just about it - that is claimed that the impact of the above will have no visible effect - I gave your opponent $ 1000 and immediately, in accordance with the story of her son, whom his father does not beat for the fact that he played, but for the fact that the losses, - demanded a rematch.

I was sure that it just bad luck. In Bank A could from the very beginning to get more germs and banks C and H - more types of yeast fungi. Since the products of the fungus fatal to microbes, and vice versa - in the bank D microbes have evolved greatly, asking her black film all fungal cultures, and in two other banks, on the contrary - yeast fungal culture crushed its acidity all the germs.
Above me on the phone explained to a lady from the Institute of Microbiology. As it turns out, is not so simple.
Revanshevy experience repeats the first, but it was already 15 cans - five each of the three types C, H and D. Within twenty days, I clearly saw that all five D covered with black film, which is absent in ten other banks.
I gave a second thought, and a thousand bucks for a long time.
Your opinion?
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting