New Army cap - ear flaps (4 photos)

In the photo, my friend, that this head unit, a hat that is to say has already received. For obvious reasons, his face paint replaces smile.

And finally proceed to the analysis of this miracle, to be honest, I laughed sooo long. I was now wondering who demonstrated and who misses all all kinds of uniforms in mass production and universal dressing. And just sooo interesting - whose inflamed consciousness of design that you are considering, do again very famous couturier ???

So:

The collection looks like a hat, who take a closer look, click on the picture to enlarge. Ears are from the northern option (one larger than the other, the exact length), and she is already bored camouflage cap pixel. Zavyazochki thing of the past, is now in vogue clips of the "Velcro." Therefore EARS EARS (further understand why 2 times) and fixed Velcro visor.

Voila, cold and very cold weather and Ears unfolding before our eyes appear EARS. Purpose ears officially unknown, but according to our logical conclusions are intended to communicate by cell phone with no return folding ears as well as for the Gunners, who, because of trade costs can not hear. Under ears small cloth mesh.

Here is the full dismantling. Incidentally, there is also positive news - badge no longer have to buy because it is embroidered on the visor as well as under it. Again, the question: hats with golden cockades will be issued separately or ???

Do you like a hat? Like? There is speculation that a new concept was developed for the purpose of a hat to shield the military from civil dialogue, I think this can be done approximately 70 percent.

Tags

See also

New and interesting