From police reports

"The corpse of a pleasant green sitting in a relaxed position on the toilet in the bathroom residence»

"Citizen Kuznetsova behaved violently, roared, screaming, prevented citizens rest easy in the detoxification center»

"Instruments of crime at the crime scene were found" - from the protocol in the case of rape.

In a ditch lay the remains of a man - probably dead.

"The body found corpse spots the size of a 10-, 20-penny coin, a total area of ​​3 rubles. 20 kopecks »

Criminal Chronicle.
Pursuing bully Sergeant Ivanov fired in the air. But I do not hit.

Create lost May 15 issue weapons grade CT number 12345 will be void.

Taking advantage of my inexperience, he took possession of me, not even paying ...

From the transcript:
Eyes ... beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful, one is not enough ...

"Steering type your accommodation and maintenance of the body ...»

On the victims were found four wounds. Two - death, two others, fortunately, no.

"With the oversight of the head to place the detainee died.»

In a study of the place of incident have been found:
Hand - 1 piece
foot - 2 pieces
piece Men - 1 piece
a corpse without all of the above - 1 piece.

"The suspect entered the elevator, and fled in an unknown direction."

... In pursuit of c. Beldyna BG I was made 8 warning shots in the head and the rest of the soft parts of the body ...

From criminal news: "Yesterday, in the alley Makarov was assassinated on the banker Kurileva IA Kurylev escaped with slight wounds in the leg and shot in the head ...»

& quot; ... the investigation established that the victim is a pregnant cow belonging to a citizen N., who hit ehavshaya speeding car VAZ-2106, which is on the spot and threw died & quot ;.

"This state can not only be healthy people who practice sports, but also in other diseases.»

"Struck Officer work together on-site collaboration.»

"On the bed lay the body of the brother dead in the next room was unconscious, sitting next trupova wife and crying ...»

"At the station, the corpse of an unknown. No traces of violence on the body is not, except for receipt of payment of an annual subscription to the newspaper "Pravda", the magazine "agitator" and five lottery tickets DOSAAF ".

& quot; ... Initially accused obstinately silent, and then suddenly all of his testimony became hard to deny ... & quot;

Highway Patrol "on Kutuzov Avenue, the house 7, the murder took place. No one was injured. »

... Long and hitting his head on the boots of the district (of the protocol).

& quot; ... Zaderzheny was wounded in the right poluzh # PIE. & quot;

"Being taken to the police station otdellenie, c. Petrov continued to vandalize and kicked cap. Prokhorov police to the penis, and the last cap came off. »...

& quot; ... an attempted rape. During the criminal prosecution the victim disappeared. & Quot;

"The accused behaved provocatively. He spit all the way to senior police outfit. »

& quot; ... Kukushvili detainee demanded a saleswoman vodka and other sexual pleasures. & quot;

"Due to the strike rake lower lumbar pelvis suffered a concussion ...»

& quot; ... Gr. Sidorov, being very drunk, took his wife's mother for the feature, ie a little mistake & quot;

& quot; ... Noticing Drach on a street corner, I quickly ran to him and held still lying on the ground citizen. & quot;

& quot; ... As for the torn panties c-ki Petrova can report the following. During a search of Peter, detained as a prostitute, she tore my shoulder straps and shoved them into his pants. I pulled them out politely and did not touch her underpants. & Quot;

& quot; ... After a search of samogonschitsy Sidorova Sergeant Krasyuk I could not find the door. When Krasiuk tired and fell asleep on the toilet door, I still found. But that's why I brought the door to our room, I do not remember ... & quot;

"Oh suspect%! Reel (crossed out) *% oxy chill the victim on the head with a stick. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting