de Ravin

Russian audience first saw the actress in one of the first high-quality TV series - "Lost." It is a series Emilie de Ravin and began tread their path in the acting track.

Emilie de Ravin was born in Australia. Since childhood, Emilie de Ravin was a creative child. She studied ballet seriously. However, she did not attend secondary school, being homeschooled. At age 15, she began performing as a part of ballet companies. But, having studied at the Australian Ballet School just over a year, Emilie de Ravin threw it, saying that there is "too bitchy atmosphere". Emily decided that her artistic inclinations should not be the abyss and admitted to the Institute of Dramatic Art in Australia.

The film actress first came in 1999 with a role in two series. Popularity overtook the actress after came the series "Lost." De R'yvin considers this role relatively undemanding in terms of acting.

"In every scene, I always kept in the hands of the child, while others had some action»

Emilie de Ravin appeared regularly in the first four seasons of the series "Lost", in the fifth season of the character Claire Littleton was not in the plot, and in the sixth season, she returned to the show. Despite the fact that the shooting "Lost" takes a lot of time, the actress managed to play in several feature films. In 2005, she starred as a teenage drug addict in the film "Brick" and a year later played in the remake of the horror movie 1977 "The Hills Have Eyes».

Along the way, Emily participated in the filming of promotional and advertising campaigns.

In 2010, screens out the new picture with Emilie de Ravin, "Remember me." In it, she starred with Robert Pattinson. This duo of young and talented actors ensured the popularity of the film with the audience. But do not the critics.

It is difficult to say how the future will develop into careers Emily. Because large projects do not offer it. Roles Emily and her little talent, if he is present, such as fades to the background of the film ... Now Emily lives in California with two dogs - Bella and Mabel.

"For me happiness - spend time with family and friends. I love my career, but family comes first. I try to go back to Australia at least twice a year. I am very happy when I meet with the family. »
actress Ashley Greene:

actress Alexis Bledel:

Emily admits that she is a real homebody. So it is rarely seen at a party or in a club, where her "God forbid," the paparazzi can photograph.

"I do not like to shop, which can be a paparazzi, and dine in the restaurants that do not want to be seen dancing on tables or fall out of the club. I like to sit at home with friends and watch the comedy. »
Such is skromnyashka Emily. In general, if the supporting actor and the role in the series of its suit, I'm just glad for it. Maybe she really does not pursue fame and big contracts. And all she needed - a simple female happiness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting