Film Festival 2012

I offer you a fashionable view from the red carpet opening ceremony of the 69th Venice Film Festival. The first day of the festival was marked by the premiere of the picture "reluctant fundamentalist" Indian director Mira Nair, so it is not surprising that the triumphant ceremony were Kate Hudson and Liev Schreiber who performed in the film starring. So, ladies and their stellar companions on the red carpet!

To say that Kate Hudson looked at the red carpet of the festival beautifully - to say nothing! In dress from the latest collection Atelier Versace actress looked simply divine! Asymmetric dress mouth-watering peach color, trimmed with beads and crystals Swarovski, has created a gorgeous silhouette and transparent inserts gave him playfulness - all the love Kate. Example Miss Hudson proves that even a girl with small breasts and boyish figure might look like in a slinky evening dress hypersexuality. Bravo!

Kate and Matthew Bellamy

Laetitia Casta in this year joined the Jury, so this is not the last appearance of the French beauty on the red carpet. For their debut release Letizia chose a transparent black lace dress with embellishment of large stones on the bodice (of course, this Dolce & Gabbana - it is difficult to confuse with finishing something else). In my opinion, the dress looks very noble and elegant, despite the translucent black lingerie in the retro style. It is noteworthy also that the actress did not supplement their image no jewelry and accessories and make a very simple hairstyle as uncomplicated beam. This choice seems to me the most faithful - because this "bright" dress other accents to anything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting