Mega ))))

On Saturday, he comes up to me and asks me to help a small puzzle to solve, such as to write off not one, no one can. I read slowly and oh * evayu:
"From point A to point B went passenger car. The first 30 minutes, it was moving at a speed of 60km / h, followed by 40 minutes - 90 km / h, then stopping at 5 minutes, 20 minutes, then move at a speed of 30 km / h, and the rest of time moving at a speed of 90 km / h. From point B odnovrenno a passenger got a truck. The first 10 minutes, it was moving at a speed of 60km / h, followed by 20 minutes - 30 km / h, then made a stop for 10 minutes, and then was kept at speeds of 60km / h. How many kilometers before the meeting took place each machine, if the distance from point A to point B - 205 km? »

Nichrome yourself some bespectacled nerd-muddied! In our time of the points A and B, pedestrians and trains ran without any frills, and those tasks identity I somehow do not really understand. A small grit - need to decide by Monday, necessarily, like the end of the quarter. Well, I took as the current is not twisted - and kilometers and with minutes and add, and subtract, and divided by 205 and multiplied - all the same kind of garbage is obtained, intuition - not. I kid silently standing, waiting, believe in me. Well, I think the full @! # $ I will be if his son would not be able to help. I began phoning pals, yes *** any sense - they are only 500 can divide into three. Come here I am at a complete skull. And then a pancake - Autumn!
It is necessary experience to carry out the experiment, live! Che, passenger car I have a truck Seregin go - he wagon Atlas, tomorrow is Sunday, all you can crank out.
Became estimate - 30 min 60 min 90 40 - well, 5 min stop - yeah, it's like to postsat, 20 minutes by 30km / h - Nitsche, put up for his son, then I will bring the soul to ninety. For wagons also no problems - current stop longer, it is not postsat - it already is difficult. With Sergey phoned, he smeared the beginning, he was in the scrap, but I and clearing all the benefits promised for the solarium, itself zabashlyat - prevailed upon him.
Small speak - not stsy, kid, decide your task, I said! I'm on fire. He sat down motion graphics make for themselves and earrings, so it was exactly.
In general, on Sunday morning got into the car, took the mobile, textbook, graphics, bar Service put blyau me hours in the car without a second), to fill the eyeballs blyaostanavlivatya to refuel, you can not!), Has delivered Serege schedule all triturated agreed look out for each other on the road to each other do not slip. At the "Dawn" blyakto not from Vlad - it is considered a departure from the city) I counter resets on the speedometer and pulled to Nakhodka. That night the snow fell, stsuka, the car drives a little, yes, I think back to 90km / h will be uncomfortable. And he memorize the pavement where the snow where ice - Well go back. In general, I rewind 205 km blyaeto too far Dushkin was). Turned counter resets again, with Sergei phoned, reminded about the schedule, and that the embassy's men did not forget, put the alarm clock at 12-00, in Mobile commanded - March - and we went! Yes, it is not so simple turned out. In the sixty it was still ok. But after 30 minutes I made a mark in the chart blyavremya distance) moved to 90 km / h. A slippery fucking machine drives, a point is played, especially in the corners, want-not want, foot gas resets itself, the speed falls below 90. Well, I do not goof - as a way to better - I am a bit of turn 90, what type, to compensate. It seems to work. Food and proud of - well, maybe yopt what I'm smart! And early to come up with that - at the level of math boy would have been better!
In vain I was happy. Dislikes luck Ponto.

By Fokino podezzhayu. I'm still here when I was driving, something itching, and I waved - type garbage, break through. A Fokine gaechniki - just fakinskie, one of the most vicious. One of my sidekick fined three times until Fokino passed - at the entry checkpoint in the Fokino and exit checkpoint. Caught sight transmission, go cruising speed, I hope will carry. Fuck it - worth it to me to buy a striped wand offers: blah blah blah, the inspector such, speeding, blah blah blah. I told him - you're there for me the whole schedule of port! I stop in just 15 minutes!

Oh ... say, *** with him, with a penalty, we must take the current hopping quickly! He again - blah blah blah, the excess up to the deprivation ... ... blah blah blah ... I let him explain everything, showed a textbook problem, schedule, alarm clock, but coolies confused sheep to explain the math! He only considered the grandmother could be considered, and it makes a mistake, by some chance when the change will have to give. I went to him as a person - you have children? Say, I give my mathematical know-how, it is useful, you will not have my problems on a patrol car but with soundlights Pyatikhatki ... And from his pocket onto the snow falls so inadvertently. In general, I see something warmer in his soul. Do not become namyakivat that is not enough. He waved - Go. I quickly drove off - but then remembered about Serena. Passed back to almost drop my still open Pyatikhatki, say - Hey, man, meet me from B wagon rides, such a number, give her on the line, we can, contribute?
And not dozhidaya answer, pulled - because on the alarm clock just 5 minutes over. I f Th so littered blyagy money! literally) - and though no professor, but I feel - no matter where I made a stop, as long as 5 minutes, so at 90 I was driving for forty minutes. Another golovnyak started when I began to go to 30. The movement of a single-row, serpentine, solid line, overtaking is forbidden, and the main road, you bastard, the net when it is not necessary. Food quietly, pressed himself into the seat, the type of tea, but for me the column was going to - bl@@... and honking from behind and from the side, when the oncoming overtake me, and then there was me a healthy container, I forgot the name. And hums, bitch, continuously, I have already drebezshat glass, mirror vibrates and you can see it Nichrome, and alarm from the panel to the floor fell. And go slowly only a 5 minutes left, but I feel it will drive me right now, in the f o p y. With all the proletarian hatred. I'm probably in his place would have exact entered. And then - the car nut, with soundlights, ahead of the column and travels in front of me. With this same speed as me. For me calmed down, food, restore hearing, comedown from Stresa began - in a loud voice yell - the brave and honest heart Traffic police dear to us as you are our mother! Well, thank you, dear traffic police, or whoever you are right now. And there's people there. Looks like the second voluntary Pyatikhatki great traffic cop impressed.

Five minutes passed. I blinked gaechnikam headlights, they rvnuli. And I have them stuck so successfully - to Vlad is a common thing in a traffic jam. Phoned earrings, found out where he was - it turned out there, the food, look out for oncoming. We saw each other at the same time, lights winked, they turned on the side of the road, embraced, happy, screams, snot - just meeting on the Elbe. Or Tonel across the Channel from different coasts dug met. Well, so it is strictly about the compliance schedule attempted - like all the way through, Serena - a reliable man. First, it is true, the nerves went 60 - 30, where signs were hung. A couple of times radar ambush him from afar showed his stick, but as he drew closer - waved, saying further ehay. Serge at first stunned, then a niche, used - to quickly get used to the good. I told him about Fokino, neighing, and we went home.

Home arrived - all overlaid graphics kid, here's all classifications, there's your answer! Father promised - so did! Even though I'm tired as scum off ruined, but I know - all well done, as in advertising. In general, rather like an elephant.
And here comes the full tryndets. Minor says - the answer to 8km not converge. Psihanul I Grew, can not be, there is a practice, Science Experiment, does not converge - so the theory X * rovaya, desk botany life of isolation, life through a point look, here's the schedule of ... Well, I stand again as an elephant - After trehvedernoy klizmu. A small says - but it's OK, Dad, I do not really trust the math, but you ... Well, let me go.
But I still think - why such kuynya out? Maybe where kosyachki were small - but to 8 km? Yet I think - I have wheels on the stand instead of the regular 14 13. Do you think that because of this can be. I found at

nestor_fun

Tags

See also

New and interesting