Will wear

Kick in the balls! I would protect and man, but is designed specifically for women.
 Gipya - equipment was installed for izmepeniya paz number one or two pukami.
 Spam - is God's punishment for our prayers to him.
 Flavor of my soap can guess what my mood: economic or toilet!
 I'm not vindictive. I'm angry. But I have a bad memory. And anywhere I did not write. I can take revenge, to forget then again to take revenge ...
 Light at the end of the tunnel, which is seen dying - this is another proof that the soul departs from the body through the anus.
 Sale of bra Erissson with caller ID.
 Remove the child from the water 10 minutes before the chills.
 Everything can not just sow reasonable, good and eternal: someone needs and plow.
 It is well known that a person can always look at three things: how fire burns, how water flows and how the other person. Ideal for monitoring - fire.
 It was for each barrel spigot.
 The team we have a wonderful, if not one "but" - the letter "G» ...
 But would open shop "Everything for a hangover».
 One good anecdote - that extra 15 minutes of life, taken from the working time.
 Costume ball ended suddenly - Santa Claus crap one's pants and spoiled the holiday for children.
 The permeated the rising sun transparent morning forest on the tip of the petal delicate lily of the valley, shimmering rainbow colors like a tiny Brilliantik hung a drop of urine.
 Today Maroussia Nastassia Dubarezava gave her husband a great physical pleasure! She allowed him to move the garden digging for tomorrow ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting