Burned up ... =)

We told the children. They were 16 years old. They sent two people on vacation in the village.
 Happy work, night club, riding on motorcycles, all the cases. The main problem of the holders of self-propelled machinery - a shortage of gasoline. In this case, a number of them lived solution to this problem, namely, the bus driver, who on this very night bus parked near his home. Surplus gasoline successfully merged the guys as necessary.
All was well until a certain day when the empty tank bike again demanded gorjuchki. Send the work at night alone one with a hose and a canister, the second on the lookout. While gasoline began to overflow the first time to sip a little (who did it - he knows).
At this time I came out to get some air bus driver. Whoever on the lookout, did not blunder, immediately began to distract the cage (and the life rages in the summer in the village until the morning, you can meet anyone).
So, I became interested in how to behave with girls, they say, as the carrier may be responsible. At this time, the first time to hide the gun crime, and as if by chance passes.
We say hello, talk. The driver wanted to smoke tobacco is, no matches. The one that merged gasoline, lit a match, lit it and blew it to extinguish - flashed centimeters by 40. Driver after stupor: what are you, a magician? He: Yes, I'm a magician. Both merged friend very quickly. Anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting