Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos





Pictures, quotes of famous musicians in the photos.

Madonna

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos


Amy Winehouse

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Avril Lavigne

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

So Give me what I want.
I always get what I want.
I do not want to see yourself when
I do not have what I want.

The Beatles

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Tell me what you do not need diamond rings, and I'll be happy.
Say what you want only what money can not buy.
I do not really care about the money, they can not buy me love.

Moby

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Jared Leto

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Hurts

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Do not let
Never give up, life is so amazing!

Michael Jackson

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Pink

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

So raise your glass if you are wrong
In any case.
All my underdogs, we will never stop, never stop
Being so noisy!

Queen

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Kurt Cobain

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

I want to break free.
I want to break free.
I want to break free from your lies.
You are so self-sufficient that I do not need you!
I just need to break free.
Good God, how I want to break free.

Muse

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

The best, you have to be the best,
You have to change the world
And use this chance to be heard ...
Your time has come ...

Korn

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

A lonely life,
Nobody will understand,
But do not be discouraged,
After all, music with you.

Marilyn Manson

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Pink Floyd

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

We do not need no education.
We do not need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
Teacher, leave those kids alone.
Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone!

Zemfira

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

Bob Dylan

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

The loser of today
Later will be the winner,
For the times they are changing

Okean Elzy

Interesting quotes of famous musicians in photos

When you breathe hard, then you are very high.
When you closely on the area more than we had before.
When you are suffocating, and soon spring will not be as slippery.
Do you not believe?
Look, the truth is actually so close ...