Mom, do you feel bad for left?

I tried here to develop the child's emotional intelligence. Because very tired, he loves to cry and moan, "just because." Dripped on by the cream — tragedy. Opened yogurt by the rules — crazy and, again, tragedy. Well, these tragedies dozens per day.

Immediately say, that the phrase "boys don't cry/ what are you whining like a girl/ you, you're the future man! Weep not!" cause I have rabies, as it is stupid and cruel social stereotype.Very stupid and very cruel.

Began to explain: "the Theme, boys can cry. When hurt, when hurt, when scared. In such cases, it's okay to cry — I will support you, you will regret it. But often, as now, you cry for no reason, and I was very tired."Theme listened. Asked clarifying questions about the "hurt-terribly-sorry". And started the next series.

Now when the Topic itself is dripping with sour cream, or I give him the wrong spoon, it whim even louder, accompanying his weeping conceptual: "I AMIIIIN! HOW I HURT, MOMMY!"

At first I was touched by the ingenuity of a bastard. But the cries of "why hurt me" began to sound ten times per day along with the requirement "have pity, help me out here!" In the end, from the words "pity me" I began to gnash their teeth and inflated nostrils. Attempt to qualitatively distinguish between the cry of "just" and "about" has failed.

"Well, go on the quantitative end," I thought.

"The theme, look, I one day got that much pity. I have it divided into 5 parts, and 5 times a day you regret. When you use these 5 times, I got a pity over and will appear only next morning." Theme readily nodded. And spent 4 pity for 40 minutes.

It took several days of patient negotiations like: "do You now want to spend one pity? You really hurt right now?" But, damn, it worked!!! It really started at least thinking a little bit — whether to cry in this situation or you can be patient and cope.

Yesterday was the apotheosis of this controversial educational methods. The theme hit the bed. Comes up to me and asks "Mom, do you feel bad for left? And then it hurts."

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.xn-----6kcoctjflg6abad4ady.xn--p1ai/parents

Tags

See also

New and interesting