After seeing these photos you want to live! 30 vivid images with a carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

Perhaps in the world there is no spectacle more motley, colorful, enchanting, brilliant and fiery than the annual Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Every February converted in this Brazilian city into something incredible: thousands of people, in spite of the weather, are going to participate or watch this truly mind bending action.

The team simply can not share with you a selection of stunning photos from this fascinating event. I think I feel like my legs begin to move to the rhythm of the samba. Plunge into the world of sequins, feathers, fiery dances, a riot of colors, mouth-watering Hispanic and incredible experience. Long live extravaganza!

Every year, Rio surprised the whole world a variety of colors.

The carnival attended by thousands of Latin Americans, as well as all those who are not averse to charge crazy Brazilian energy.

Each year, participants try to impress the judges not only unsurpassed costumes and dazzling performance.

usually two main days of the carnival, Sunday and Monday are the six schools of dance.

Number of speakers in each of them varies from three to five thousand.

Preparing for next year's carnival begins immediately after the parade.

That's because it's a long process, which is attended by thousands of professionals.

Private sponsors share a high level of spending on the creation of costumes for each speaker, but the latter have to save and indulge in everything.

On the podium "Sambodromo" EstaciĆ³ in the area can accommodate about 88 500 spectators.

The parade starts at the arena in length of 800 meters at 9 pm local time and lasted during the holidays for 10-12 hours.

According to the rules of safety, the platform on which participants act can only be operated manually. Each group performs about 80 minutes. For violations timeframe remove points. B>

On the first day of Lent for Catholics - Ash Wednesday - held by the count of points 40 arbitrators, which is broadcast on TV channels all over the country live.

After the list of winners is announced, it starts at least interesting part of the carnival. Celebrating the victory is celebrated not worse than soccer football - with fireworks, confetti and volleys. B>

Of course, the effect of such magnitude there is a downside. For example, tourists often there is a lack of places in hotels during the carnival. But locals who do not like noisy events, forced to go with his family to the country these days. B>

Oh, such a large number of colors, sequins, feathers, and my head is spinning already. This is a real whirlwind of emotions, which is comparable only to that of a volcanic eruption! If you are crazy about these beauties pomaded, incendiary rhythms of samba, the abundance of colors and shades - Share this article with your friends. Let him live carnival!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting