State Nature Reserve "Columns" is located in the north-western spurs of the Eastern Sayan bordering the Central Siberian Plateau. Natural protected area boundaries are right tributary. Yenisei to the north-east - the river Bazaikha, in the south and south-west - and Big River Man slime. From the northeast area is bordered by the suburbs of Krasnoyarsk.
1. Krasnoyarsk Pillars were the final point of our Urbantripa Siberia.
2. To the delight on the poles have not found the conductors on the cat kindly borrowed from our friends who have also entered and we moved on.
3. The path to the top had to look for themselves, and this is perhaps most impressed. In complex differential Vadim and acted as the game Splinter Cell. Sometimes even broken tree branches that-be to pull each other.
4. The height of the cliffs reaches 60-90 m. The rocks are represented by sedimentary and volcanic strata, having age from Cambrian (more than 600 million. Years) to the Carboniferous period.
5. Almost the top of the 1st column.
6. Rose pretty quickly, a couple of times I slipped down and nearly fell from 60 meters high on the rocks. But cost.