Scenic Bridge

Scenic Bridge - is this handsome man in Serebryany Bor near Krylatskoye who lives in Moscow immediately recognize him.

In this post I'll show you what's behind this futuristic plate suspended at the top of the bridge, as well as talk about how we climbed to the bridge.

© Vitaly Raskalov

1. I'll start right away with the restaurant, it promised to open in 2009 year, but because of some problems with fire safety, opening postponed indefinitely.

3. Inside the restaurant though in some space shuttle. By the way when riding a truck bridge sways beautifully.

4. The restaurant has only two floors, located on the upper level hall of the restaurant and an observation deck on the lower - Technical Services (including the so-called damping devices to dampen vibrations of the structure).

5. The restaurant currently here such Destro, the opening of the restaurant will take place in the best case in 3-4 years. SUE "Gormost" looking for a private investor for the completion of the restaurant.

6. 4 am, roads without traffic jams, krasotischa.

7. Horosheevsky Bridge is seen.

8. Go to the species, Dawn turned unusually beautiful. The photo Scarlet Sails.

9. Moscow City and Mirax Plaza.

10. Home Karamyshevskoy waterfront OCTODE Radio Tower.

11. Rowing Canal - on the horizon you can see the Kuntsevo.

12. Continue, quite a bit to the left, and all the Krylatskoye built in Bor.

13. Triumph Palace and Ostankino TV Tower.

14. Karamyshevskaya promenade and the village boatman bottom.

15. Guys, just guys 72 and the length of the bridge - 1460 meters.

16. The height of the arch bridge 105 meters. Himself bridge over the river at a height of 21 meters.

17. The restaurant looks very futuristic.

And now the story of how we climbed this msto.

Ever since the construction of this bridge for a long time, I blew him drool. Much talked about the protection of the bridge, once in the winter of 2009, I was convinced, inadequate men who once waved fists just that, but now is not about that. Gathered in the amount of three people, waiting for the night, we started making their way to the bridge over the fences and many dachas.

Once I started some support to peer into the guard booth, like sleep, they began to storm the support. To expose the coveted First you need a ladder to get into the atrium and there is already through the door at the top of the tower. Many will say, I opened the door, walked into the atrium and staircase, all just the same.

It was not there, to the security guards decided not to simply close the inside and another piece of wood propped the door handle. After 15 minutes, due to a higher power we have managed to seep into the atrium, which turned out to be a sleeping guard, luckily for us he slept far from the door to the stairs we needed ...

Now the heat, we went up to the bridge in the night, and the descent was in the morning when the light and the birds chirping. Then I immediately realized that the calm will not allow us to go on hiding the stick, lock picks and other garbage.
Going down into the atrium open the door and there in 5 meters from us is chop, two seconds, three look at each other, he reaches for a walkie-talkie and we strongly toward the exit, he is behind us, deigned to guard us run for 200-300 meters, an unprecedented for their progress.

After that I braked and started to shout something into the radio. At this time we almost left the territory of the bridge.

Here is a bridge from the side.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting