Makronasekomye

Internet every second generates tens of thousands of those ... one loud, resonant, others quiet, inconspicuous ... some interesting, some not so. But I want to have time to see as much as possible, to absorb and digest information. But do not rush - still not humanly possible to grasp the immensity, ie not even keep track of all (yeah, yeah ..), but for the most part of what is happening on the network. So sometimes you need to pause and look back - the good time of the year is now such that it is necessary only to look at his feet - there is something interesting and unusual come across. And do not care becomes, how much and what you do not have time to see in the internet - real unique graphics addictive))
Because share a few recent photos of the most common insects that literally underfoot crawling / flying / jumping

16 ph © Jus

PS: a reservation - I'm not an entomologist, so with the names (and even more so in Latin) I did not make friends

1. Some flies harmless - but coloring decimated by a predator, not to touch anybody

2. Some of the bee class, in the evening, put to bed ...

3. Wasp-lustrer
Terribly nice and shiny, like a Christmas tree toy

4. Grasshopper. The funky camouflage. To the victim did not suspect until the last moment

5. He

6. sesiidae
Wings transparent! It looks awesome

7. It is. In the background filly

8. Italian bug. Colors similar to the shape of the Guards at the Vatican. Hence the name

9. What is a distant relative of ladybug

10. Dybok meadow. Slow, infantile ... but as soon catches prey sharp jerk - and ala ...
ulyu

11. appetite eats came "in the teeth" mare

12. Eat quickly - there has only one leg left

13. moth from the family of the scoop. I do not know

14. copper-butterfly. A common and very beautiful butterfly

15. Spider. They are a million different what this is - alas, I do not know ...

16. He

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting