Walk through the existing air-raid shelters

One of the many shelters, marked in Wikimapia, it was something more interesting than ordinary Bombard.
Arriving to the object of three and found the door firmly closed slanted inputs we some time around and tread has been decided to score and move to another point. However, love for bomb shelters forced to invent non-standard way to get inside. I was on a dusty attic to dry some hives of bees and nails sticking out of the floor.
Fu Fu Fu!
But after a while climbs was done. Inside was found a spacious building, where people work every day, but fortunately, they go out at night =]

83 photos. Author: lana-sator

From the diagram it is clear that we are in a typical protective structure with two entrances, to perform the functions alternate control station (or command center, depending on the membership of a civil or warriors)

Germodveri inlet

It was decided to start with the examination of the catering department, because I personally had never been before in protective structures with integrated dining area.

On the table there was quite a bit of edible nishtyakov

Kitchen

And in the kitchen - cupboard and fridge

Wardrobe - moldy

A fridge - empty

Leave the catering department and go through the corridors, looking for all the doors in a row.
Here, for example, storage of comfort - rest rooms hidden. The chart indicated by yellow

And even leopard bedspread

SORT - quite common in shelters

Shower - need at home and at war. After a shower - the entrance to the building for those who came from the street dirty

First-aid station - for those who became ill in difficult and harsh conditions of emergency. I fotkat not me, but my fotikom (soap, which I take with me just in case)

Orange color scheme on designated work space, is a similar to each other "classes" defined in the ranks of the "party". Back to school, gentlemen ministers. Classes differ from each other cosmetic conditions and a range of tables

If I was given the opportunity to choose which table to work in emergency circumstances stay in the protective structure, I would choose a table with cloth emerald

In room 16 (top left corner of the circuit) was once kept secret, but now stored attributes recreation (table tennis and ski), tile och.hor.b / y and nevynosnye safes

The most interesting from an aesthetic point of view of premises in the scheme are marked in pink - technology.
Here, for example, "Telegraph" (Telegraph where he, I do not know)

The room-montёrskaya next (there still was a room with a bunch of tools, but I forgot to take a picture of her as the clinic)

Immensely beautiful diesel

Switchboard

Storage of compressed air and compressor

All kinds of additional units for the HVAC system

Filter unit

Central control air conditioning and filtration. Beautiful as fucking mother!

Conditioning - "split-system" of the distant '70s

Where is PPE?
They are in the main (leading from the entrance №1) corridor was not difficult to find

And behind the door to the right of the main corridor are operating offices serious people. It turned out that even in peacetime, these people work in them, so the situation is very cozy and almost up to date

Wardrobe secrets

The second room

Through room, which will have to sit secretary (or secretary)

The Cabinet of the local system administrator. The bag on the couch - fresh herbal

And finally - the commandant of the room facilities. Fortunately, the commander prefers to sleep at home rather than in the workplace.

The commandant's desk found his finances. Touch them, we, of course, did not. Actually, not the first case when employees leave the protective structures at work something valuable in the belief that there is something really good to no one gets

Workplace

Chile looks

Well, the keys to all the doors, of course. Although we did not need them.
Thank you for your patience during viewing.
(Finished)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting