Most boorish statements 2013

In the Internet appeared the most offensive phrases ranking public figures over the past year.
Against the background of the scandal with the TV channel "Rain", which many accuse of insulting the memory of victims of the siege of Leningrad, analysts Internet project "Pip" presented list of the most boorish public statements in 2013. Activists network movement against obscene and abusive behavior in the media sector, including in its antireyting show business, journalism and politics, the most "distinguished" in this precarious field.

Bozena Rynska, a secular columnist
Post on 9 September 2013 for pensioners:
Because of this generation's survival & lt; ... & gt ;, due to these submissive Mumu affected our generation - they make a terrible, fatal interference in the electoral landscape. They live out there are not many, and our age tuporylye their vote really jammed. Should not leaving nature to influence the life of a flourishing and creative.

Alexei Panin, actor
Commenting on journalists a brawl at a restaurant, 18 September 2013 .:
- People - cattle. All clear?

Andrew Malgin blogger
Post dated October 6, 2013, describing the incident with the Olympic torch extinguished:

By the way, why run a fat uncle with shortness of breath? Nobody pokinogenichney not found?

Torchbearer in point was described Shavarsh Karapetyan, 17-time world champion in swimming. In 1976, he rescued from the water a few dozen people trapped in deep water as a result of the fall of the trolleybus in Yerevan Lake. After this feat Karapetyan's health was undermined and he was forced to end a career.

Ivan Urgant, TV

The radio program "Relish" dated April 13, 2013 .:
- I chopped fresh herbs, such as red Commissioner - residents of Ukrainian villages!

Joseph Prigogine, producer

Tweet addressed Ksenia Sobchak, 12 April 2013
How do you manage to stay a virgin after the 8th abortion?

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a politician

Speaking at the press conference on the election of the Mayor of Moscow, August 17, 2013. .:
... And I want to, I will academician, ****. Dispersal of this ***** Academy of Sciences. And enter into the Academy. According to my knowledge, in my writings. Everything I did, ****.

Ksenia Sobchak, a journalist

Tweet of 6 December 2013 .:
That there should be such a **** on the machine to draw :))) George ****, Victorious.

Nurlan Motuev politician (Kyrgyzstan)
Post to Facebook, October 4, 2013 g .:
Take necessary with Russia is possible. And in the end it is necessary to throw, as in his time with the Soviet Union. Let them pay for everything Russian.

Margaret Arakelyan, Chief Consultant of Legal Department of the Central Election Commission

In an interview with civil society activists, to pay attention to it incorrectly parked car on April 18, 2013. .:
- I am a civil servant, you know? I **** up, what are you doing!

Artemy Lebedev designer

Post dated 9 May (Victory Day was repeated in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.):
In Russia, there is only one worse than a cult of Orthodoxy - the cult of the Victory Day. Awe, aspiration, a special vocabulary, word of memory, sugary care of veterans - all it causes vomiting. & lt; ... & gt;
All this religious **** me terribly annoying.

Olga Romanova, a human rights activist
Tweet June 22, 2013 .:

Chelobitevo - a great place, and the name appropriate. Shoigu laid the first stone of the cemetery home zhyvotnyh ...
(Original spelling preserved; refers to the Federal Military Memorial Cemetery. In accordance with the decree of the government, in this cemetery are graves of Hero of the Soviet Union and Hero of Russia, the Soviet Union Marshals, veterans, and others.)

Vasily Utkin, TV commentator and sports journalist
The statement during an online conference on the site sports.ru October 25, 2013 r .:
- As for Alexander Lukashenko, I would like to start each day with a dip of his head in the toilet. It would be a guarantee of good mood until late in the evening.

Yevgenia Albats, a journalist
The program "Minority Report," Ekho Moskvy, broadcast October 15, 2013 .:
- God be with him [China] Let them take [the impact on the neighboring countries Russia investment]. I do not see any problem. I honestly do not see much of a problem, and if Russia is divided by the Ural Mountains. I think it is inevitable.

Leonid Yakubovich, TV
Dialogue with the airline staff about delayed flights, 15 March 2013
- Connecting flights you arrange, because they must be paid for, and not for their card as said this tolstozh **** lady.

www.kp.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting