Anna Kurkurina - world champion in powerlifting.

Anna Kurkurina - world champion in powerlifting. In his 46 years with broad shoulders, bulging arms and embossed press. Her figure are the envy of every man, and not so long ago biology teacher, look after the animals in the zoo did not even think about such a stellar career.

Anna says:

- When was little, always ask the children - who want to be? Everyone says there doctors, teachers, and I said that I would be with the animals!

After the end of the Biology Department, Anna sent to work as a teacher in Nikolaev. Joy knew no bounds when she learned that in one of the best zoos in the Soviet Union.

- Remember, when the Italians in Russia filming a movie, the lion ran ?! And I had a dream - to bring up a lion. And so I come in the summer, and tell me your dream come true, a lioness cub refused to feed, they say - bring up? I'm talking, of course, this is the dream of my life!

When I realized that my inner content with the outside a little bit not the same as when I came in the store here in my size "c", and below "el" Well discomfort felt. This gives rise to complex shapes imperfections, and I was like a pear, a little at the top and bottom of the big.

For six months she reached the desired harmony. However, this has not stopped. In 40 years, she decided to show the world that everything is possible.

- The television was broadcast there was a girl - the most powerful on earth, and I just so snapped, I do not understand ?! In 40 years as a kind of retirement you need to go, and I just want to start living! So I thought about it and decided to become the most powerful woman on earth.

Anna never left the gym. Engaged several times a day. And 2 years later received the title of most powerful women in the world.

For 6 years she has received more than 50 awards. However, due to sporting success had to forget about women's appearance. Anna sometimes mistaken for a man.

- Well, I say there is "Man, take the money!". I took it and went, I stand and explain who I am? Who cares? Compared with many men I look, of course, more of a man than they are. But that's their problem, not mine. I'm the most powerful woman, and I should look dystrophy? What I have to press the bar.

Anna says, never thought about changing sex. Although it looks hard, in my heart, says a real woman. Manicure and pedicure at her three times a month. But because of the male figure of the fragile dress and high heels had to be abandoned.

She has been working almost seven days a week. She trains future champions and leading sports program on local television. But every week with my friends mandatory program - sing karaoke. It was here that she feels like a real woman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting