Girl-old woman

Yes, she's still alive. And a lot of it. In France, even too much. Anyway, so says the prosecutor, who won for the lady fine of 15 thousand euros for "for inciting ethnic hatred." Of course, he said, he is polite and French, but the meaning of his speech boiled down to the fact that with its theme of how Arabs are ruining France, Brigitte is a little hover. Yes, I'm talking about Brigitte Bardot.

Brigitte Bardot is not changed - it is now possible to say for sure. Her style - a style of Brigitte. My little girl who does what she wants, because she is beautiful and so she forgives everything. She was 76 years old (but lucky number), and she still wears flowers in her hair, which puts as if she were 18.

She had three husbands, and for the fourth it is still married.
She still says what he thinks.
"They are destroying France," - it's about Muslims in general and Arabs particular.
"Beauty? I decided not to go crazy over it "- is the question of how it relates to his changed appearance.
"Shit, both literally and figuratively," - it is about contemporary art.

Yes, she protests. Actually, it is always against something protest, that's right, they say, and get the sexual revolution. Maybe that's why in the end of it came not molodyaschayasya diva and a grandmother, without botox and suspenders, but with their opinions and inimitable naturalness. Spontaneous, especially in terms of the most nepolitkorektnyh thoughts. Cutting, especially when it is necessary to protect the offended animal ...

And that's what it was. Girl. Spontaneous. Cutting. Honest. Natural. Cruel. You look at that face - the same is the revolution itself. But first, she does not know about it. But then - more and more - it begins to know about it.

In fact, the most important thing it has remained the same and has not changed one bit. Maybe that's why the world still sees the beauty in it. Because the style of Bridget - no hair and dress, and an amazing freedom of spirit and a desire to change the world.

Tags

See also

New and interesting