About the old woman

Old woman was found in the train controllers.
That is, they were walked myself, Tig-Tig-smoke-smoke, suddenly hop-on! The old woman. On the ticket with.
Just going in the wrong direction, and generally not for the branch.
Smiles. I do not remember well, no-he-ra-shen-ki!
Not where he was going, nor where, nor the name, nor even how long she goes. While ticket today, utreshny.

And this old lady, very likable. Neat and bright person. There are the faces of old women, you know? Without a trace of blemish. When I see such a person, I always find myself in the same thought. Well, tell me, could in our time, in our country, to live such a life, what would you in old age by the person granted the Lord? It's amazing.

Well, supervisors received a granny is very uncivilized. Civilized supervisors should have it or be fined, or simply pretend not to notice. And these are not. These it asked around, asked around, see - well, just do not remember my grandmother. Well, I take it with you. They converged in Mytishchi, and called a policeman. The policeman caught too unusual. He kicked the old woman did not beat, and okolotok not dragged, but became too rasprashivat any differently. But the old woman was on her firmly. Just shook her head negatively, all the while smiling sheepishly. What brought such trouble such busy people.

Then the policeman asks - Grandma, and you want to have? In the sense - eat?
The old lady says - No, I'm fed up.
The policeman says - then you have recently had dinner somewhere, because you have a ticket from seven in the morning from Moscow, and if you spent all this time, it would have been pretty hungry.
Let us try one more thing - the policeman said. I'll tell you the names of stations, all of a sudden you what something is, and remind.
And right from the start in Moscow sharashit list all the stations. Slowly. And so the old lady looks.
We drove Pushkino, Sofrino truth ... - says the policeman.
Thanks! Sofrino! - Says Grandma. - I have a sister in Sofrino station works!
Here you go! - Says the policeman. - See, as well! As his sister called?
And I do not know ... - says the old woman.

Well, then, the policeman shook his head, back and forth, and povёz old woman in Sofrino.
He took her hand, and led the nearest train Aleksandrov.
And so they went, the handle to Pushkino. The old woman was afraid to let him go, what would not be lost again. Pushkino I came out, and they went further.
The old lady to me of course very sorry. Dovezёt he did for sure until the forty-third kilometer, there deserted, quiet, and there would deal harshly with her.
Otherwise, what is he a policeman? Because how can our Russian policeman on others to do with the old lady? Of course not. It must severely crack down, and more preferably at a particularly brutal outrage. According to another, and in fact have something can not. Otherwise it turns out that here you are all lies.
Such is the reputation of our Russian policeman must match.

I therefore in the back and took a picture. Now here waiting for news reporting will be information about the old woman was brutally tortured.
Well, now you also get witnesses.

Here's a story about an old lady. Nothing special, in general.

Well you a Happy.
Give you the god of everything and more that you used in the way that's people like this old woman. Smiling, with bright individuals and evil, not remembering.
Well, what would have someone's hand to hold on, if anything.
See you in the new year.

© Rocketeer

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting