Says in a whisper after midnight (7 photos)

These stories are happy to listen to children and adults.
Remember how in the summer camps at night we scared each other sepulchral voice - black blackest room was blackest black table ...

A guy named Jack

This story, as did our ancestors, is the true source of the tradition - cut out Halloween lantern pumpkin. It may itself become a kind of horror story.

There was a nice guy named Jack. One day, Jack met with the devil himself. Jack was not easily frightened and invited Satan to have a drink with him for a glass of beer. In the pub he persuaded the Devil to turn into a coin to have something to pay for the beer. Satan, without thinking twice, turned the coin. And Jack took and laid it on the coin silver cross. A cross is known to deprive the devil supernatural forces. And there was the devil to persuade Jack to release him. And Jack and says, "I freed you, but with one condition - you are my soul left in peace, and when I die, I can not be in hell, but in heaven».
And Jack grew old and died, and in heaven it is not allowed. Jack went to the devil, and he said that the terms of the transaction and can not break the hell did not take. A dark outside, nothing can be seen, and where to go now, Jack, he does not know. He begged Satan burning ember, carved pumpkin lantern, put a piece of coal in her and since then goes around the world, charcoal is shining.

About naughty girls

Once upon a cheerful old man-zinger. He knew a lot of horror stories and told their little naughty girls. If any girl capricious and did not obey his mother, she invited the old man a visit. The old man gathered his magic suitcase, put on a coat, boots and hat and hit the road. Along the way he sang funny songs about killers, robbers, murderers and other evil spirits.
The old man came to the unruly girl and asked to perform only condition - to stay with the girl alone, since adults can not listen to the horror stories. My mother agreed and left the house on his own business. And when he returned, he saw a picture of a pretty quiet - the girl slept like the dead!

Red mask

Once upon a boy and a girl. One day their mother came back with a Halloween-party with a red spot on his face. With each passing day it is becoming increasingly slick, yet he did not take his face, and his mother died. Before his death, my mother asked the children never go to the cemetery at night. The next night the boy heard the voice of my mother, who called him to the cemetery. The boy always obeyed his mother, he went to the cemetery and disappeared. The following night the same voice I heard a girl. She also listened to my mother, and also went to the cemetery. There she saw the mother in white dress and with a red face. The girl went to her mother, but saw that it was not the face, and red mask. The girl grabbed the mask, and she stuck to face the girl. My mother was released from the curse, smiled, kissed the girl on the forehead and went back home, and the girl in a red mask wanders since the streets at night and scare passers-by.

The coffin on wheels (well, where the same without this history)

Once there was a little girl my mother. Once she was alone. And suddenly on the radio: "Girl, girl, coffin on wheels left the cemetery, looking for your street. Hide. " The girl was scared, did not know what to do. Mosques around the apartment, wants to call her mother on the phone. And in the phone saying: "Girl, girl, coffin on wheels found your street, your house looking for it." The girl is frightened scared, all locks locks, but does not run away from home. Trembles. Radio transmits again, "Girl, girl, coffin on wheels is your home found. The apartment goes ... "And so on. In short, when my mother comes home, she found the girl dead. Only one wheel in the mouth for some ...

The camp "Zarya»

The camp "Dawn" was very good, but there strange things are happening: there disappeared children. Boy Bob, as he was very curious, decided to ask what was happening, the director, he came to his house, and saw sitting one and gnawing bones, Vasya was frightened and wanted to run away, but the director caught him and cut off Vasya language, sleduyushy in the morning all missing children back, but they behaved strangely no one played in silence.
Once Vasya managed to escape from the camp, he went to the police and wrote down on paper everything that was in the camp. The police came to the camp director was questioned, but did not learn anything and left. And then Bob was gone and he went for a walk in the woods near the camp and saw the old ruined building, went in and saw their missing comrades, but they were transparent and all the while moaning. Noticing Vasya, they pounced on him and killed, and then came the director and ate his feet, because they are the ghosts to anything, and so they fly ...

Blouse

In a poor but honest family of alcoholics lived a pretty girl. She lived quietly and never on what did not complain. It was so quiet and unnoticeable that all forgotten about it, but sometimes wonder who is there in the corner in pale blue blouse. And the girl grew and grew, dumb and stooped, and quietly enjoy life.
But once she began to notice that her blouse wanted to strangle him. She wanted to remove the jacket, but have forgotten how to move your hands, and hump all the time interfered with. And the older you get the girl, the more and more choked blouse girl.
And that has turned the girl into a beautiful maiden. And everything is good, but here's the problem: very tight clutched her blouse. He wheezed fair maiden and even turned blue.
 - Daddy, Daddy, help me! My blouse choking!
Surprised father, from an unknown voice came from, scratched his head and thought that he had an attack of delirium tremens. A girl still wheezing from last forces.
 - Father mother, save!
Then the father as a leap as drink a glass of wine is green - and cleared his mind. He took a sharp knife and began to slash jacket until stayed on one blouse scraps.
When the maiden was buried, something her father, and remembered that this blouse he gave the girl for the very first birthday. He hit his head on the coffin of a drunk and says:
 - I'm sorry, dear, I'm so late remembered about you! So you did not have time to buy pants !!!

via world.menu.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting