Stories of Soviet children

14 images + text

Reporting timed to protection of children. Write about the camp is nothing special, well, I was once a children's camp, well-fed mosquitoes local kids with their blood, and then the camp was gone. All these camps remind me a trip to the Chernobyl exclusion zone. To make it more interesting to look at photos, I decided to add them to the children's horror stories, remember they used these? All the horror stories of authorship Eduard Uspensky. The plot came just three camps located in Tatarstan: Swallow (High Mountain), DOL them. Gaidar (Semiozerka) and Doboj Health (Tashevka).
Source

One woman's husband died. She cried, cried and decided to cut off his finger to his memory. Typically, the memory is cut off a lock. Apparently, the husband was bald. He took and cuts. A few days passed. She got up at night to milk a cow. And then the husband comes. She asks: "Are you here for the finger come?».
And he:
- Yes!

For a woman often had visitors. These were men. They have an evening dinner. And then stayed. And what happened then, nobody knew. This woman had children - a boy and a girl. The woman in red is always fed them cookies. And yet they had a red piano. Once the children arrived guests - children. They played on the red piano and accidentally pressed the button. Suddenly the piano drove off. And it opened the door. Children on it went down and saw the barrel, and barrel were dead people. Because their brains woman makes red cookies and gave children. They were eating and all is forgotten. Woman jailed and children sent to an orphanage.

A woman working in a morgue. She had a strange habit when she went to bed, he would put his hand under the pillow. Her comrades learned about it. As such it is possible to know? Obviously, she slept on the job. And we decided to play a trick on her. One day they came to visit her and quietly put her hand under the pillow dead. The next day she did not come to work. Jokers came to her home. She sits on the floor, disheveled, and gnaws the hand.
A woman lost her mind.

In one town lived a girl with her parents and little brother two years. Once the family has relatives in another city. Things were a lot, and the suitcase was not. And the girl was sent to the store for a suitcase. Suitcases, oddly enough, the store was not there. The girl went outside and saw a decrepit old woman, to sell black suitcase. Do nothing, the girl bought a suitcase and brought home. After lunch, as usual, she went to bed. When she woke up, the apartment had no parents, no little brother.
The storm began. The room was dark. Girl scared. In the suitcase something rustled. The girl looked closely and saw it three red spots. A voice in my suitcase said: "Do not move, or even kill you." The girl froze and trembled with fear, until parents came. It turned out that they went shopping - looking for the right things. His father opened the suitcase. As it crept son. In his hand he held a string, the end of which was tied a cockroach. Groaning, he whispered: "Do not move, or even kill you." It turned out that he was afraid of thunderstorms and climbed into the trunk. In order not to be bored, he took with him a cockroach, and since it was dark in the suitcase, did the cover three holes through which could see his red shirt.

We lived in an apartment the mother and daughter. They had one room, and in the middle of the room from the floor stuck out a large nail. The girl did not know where it came from, and my mother did not tell her. Daughter always stumbles over the nail and asked him to pull out, but the mother replied that it is impossible to do - happen misfortune.
The girl grew up. Her mother died. A nail and stuck in the middle of the room, because the daughter did not dare to disobey the parent punishment.
But one day the girl came to the party friends.
The dancing began, and everyone began to interfere with the nail.
Friends tried to persuade Woman remove the nail from the floor and was persuaded. Pulled out a nail ...
There was a terrible roar, and the lights went out.
Suddenly, they hear the doorbell.
Open - is on the verge of a woman, all in black, and says:
- Something that you and I have fallen chandelier ...

Sleeps night family: father, mother, son and daughter. Suddenly, they hear the kitchen: drip-drip-drip.
Father got up, went out and did not return. Again I hear: drip-drip-drip.
I went to his mother and did not return.
Again: drip-drip-drip.
I went to her daughter and also not returned.
And once again hear: drip-drip-drip.
Lying boy alone, afraid to move, but plucked up courage and went, too. Goes, goes, goes to the kitchen ...
... And there is the whole family faucet spins.

One girl I saw on the ceiling a small yellow spot. The spot grew and grew, it became more and more. The girl was scared and called my grandmother. Grandma looked at the ceiling and saw a growing stain and fainted.
The girl called her mother. Mom was too bad. The girl called the Pope. Seeing the spot, Dad got scared and called the police. The police climbed into the attic, and there in the corner kitty wrote. Then he had to make repairs! Because at this point, I have written more than one generation of kittens.

A family moved into a new house. And there on the floor was a large black spot. The mother told her daughter to scrub the stain. Daughter-rubbed rubbing, but not scour spot. And at night the girl disappeared. The next day, the spot became scour son. The spot began to stir, but not Otterlo. At night, the boy was gone. The mother reported to the police. Police arrived and found the hatch to the basement. In the basement was a Negro, and next to it - children are related. Police asked: "Why did you kradёsh children?" The Negro replied: "Why, they rub my head!".

One man had a dog, which he loved. But when he married, his wife Tatiana disliked the dog and told him to kill her. Man has long resisted, but his wife was on her. And he had to kill the dog.
A few days later ...
So they sleep at night. Suddenly sees - flying dog's jaw. He flew into the room and ate his wife. The next evening, the man closed at all the locks and went to bed. Suddenly he sees flies through the window of the jaw and throws him ...
He woke up in the morning thinking it was a dream. He looked over and saw that he was not lying, and its skeleton ... He lay three days and three days later was the jaw and ate their relatives.

He rode the train. Suddenly, the driver sees a woman standing on the tracks in black and waving a handkerchief.
The driver stopped the train left. Look - no one. He went further. Looks - again a woman is.
He came out - again, it is not. He looked around and saw two children tied to the tree.
That's what it turned out. These children's mother died and my father married another. The stepmother took a dislike of children, took them into the woods and tied to a tree. And she was gone. Machinist began to show pictures of relatives, you ought to know what he saw. And he pointed to the picture of the mother.

When they returned home after the disco, they always approached the pale boy and said: "Give me the money." And they gave him money. One was a group of guys, they did not want to give money, they went to the boy, and he began to walk away. The guys all went and went. And then they went into the old chapel. And the floor beneath them collapsed. When they woke up, they were in the hospital. They were there a long time, and no not one of them came to visit. One only came to them pale boy.

One mother and daughter went to the store to buy bows. Mom bought the girl a few red and a large white bow. She said, "Do not wear white bow without me!" - And she went to work. The girl went for a walk, and all showed red bows. "And do you have more bows?" - Asked a girlfriend. "Yes, there is, - said the girl. - I still have a white bow. " She ran home for a bow. The girl had forgotten that her mother said, and put white bow. But suddenly the bow untied, curled around her neck and strangled her girls!

One girl's mother bought a motley shoes. But warned that that has not worn them before next year. In the evening, the mother left the house. And the bridegroom came to the girl and asked her to dance. The girl and says: "I have nothing to wear, only the old slippers!" And the bride responds, "What is this shoes are?" The girl is thought-thought and wearing motley shoes. Late in the evening she returned home from the dance and sees her mother sitting without legs. "Mom, - asks - who cut off your legs?»
- You!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting