The old woman in the confessional

< Anastasia Girenkova

The old woman was eighty helplessly looking around the table near the confessional. Svechnitsa silently tied her handkerchief, old poluprozraznymi sighted eyes trying to see her face: "To give it to me," -gromko and she asked suddenly. The old woman was deaf, had to say in her ear: "Svechnitse when'll leave ..." "And where is it?" -by Childishly straightforward she asked, then somehow turned his whole body swaying to the priest, and took a step toward Confessions . -What Repent ?, -pytayas help start the conversation said the young father. The old woman was silent, crumpling in a hand knitted bag, shifting from foot to foot. Suddenly, her shoulders shaking shiver and she said: "The baby is dead!" -gromko, Clearly, and was silent. -Chey Child ?, -svyaschennik not wait for an answer, it was obvious that he was trying to find the line between truth and fiction in the story of an elderly zhenschiny.I-What kind of child are you saying? When it was? -Recently. My grandson. Fourteen short years. He died. It was. Fell. Not sick. Just fell. And he died. -And You do with it ?, -to voice father did not have any emotions. -What Is your fault? -So After grandson! Child! Not saved! -And Where his parents? -Parents? So they buried him. Goreme killed ... After an awkward pause, the priest decided to ask leading questions: "So can you, this death to something prompted? What have you done? "-Pohoronili. -It is clear. Do not you wonder why so? The old woman was silent in confusion. Suddenly, in the hearts of literally wailed: "Yes, tell me, what do I do? As this diyavola win? Who took the baby? "How did win? Come to Christ. Bring repentance. -This Is how ?, -vnov naive like a child asked the old woman. -You The last time in the confessional were? The old woman struggled to match the last time it was that a couple of years ago. -How old are you? -Vosemdesyat Eight, darling ... What do I do, I can not sleep, the soul is ripped apart ... -You come after the service, let's talk ... The old lady somehow went limp, limp shifted from one foot to the other: "This is where?" -Chasikov Eleven. Come. -This Is yes ... I come ... to talk ... The old woman did shazhochek ago, rocked her and she almost lost her balance ... After three hours, waiting for the removal of the old woman received Communion Chalice and does not seem to understand what is happening stood to one side, dry fingers holding the note and the communion bread. Helpless old woman in intercourse leatherette shoes and knitted purse in his hands clean in his naive desire and issue-how to live ... The old woman of eighty years helplessly looking around the table near the confessional. Svechnitsa silently tied her handkerchief, old poluprozraznymi sighted eyes trying to see her face: "To give it to me," -gromko and she asked suddenly. The old woman was deaf, had to say in her ear: "Svechnitse when'll leave ..." "And where is it?" -by Childishly straightforward she asked, then somehow turned his whole body swaying to the priest, and took a step toward Confessions . -What Repent ?, -pytayas help start the conversation said the young father. The old woman was silent, crumpling in a hand knitted bag, shifting from foot to foot. Suddenly, her shoulders shaking shiver and she said: "The baby is dead!" -gromko, Clearly, and was silent. -Chey Child ?, -svyaschennik not wait for an answer, it was obvious that he was trying to find the line between truth and fiction in the story of an elderly zhenschiny.I-What kind of child are you saying? When it was? -Recently. My grandson. Fourteen short years. He died. It was. Fell. Not sick. Just fell. And he died. -And You do with it ?, -to voice father did not have any emotions. -What Is your fault? -So After grandson! Child! Not saved! -And Where his parents? -Parents? So they buried him. Goreme killed ... After an awkward pause, the priest decided to ask leading questions: "So can you, this death to something prompted? What have you done? "-Pohoronili. -It is clear. Do not you wonder why so? The old woman was silent in confusion. Suddenly, in the hearts of literally wailed: "Yes, tell me, what do I do? As this diyavola win? Who took the baby? "How did win? Come to Christ. Bring repentance. -This Is how ?, -vnov naive like a child asked the old woman. -You The last time in the confessional were? The old woman struggled to match the last time it was that a couple of years ago. -How old are you? -Vosemdesyat Eight, darling ... What do I do, I can not sleep, the soul is ripped apart ... -You come after the service, let's talk ... The old lady somehow went limp, limp shifted from one foot to the other: "This is where?" -Chasikov Eleven. Come. -This Is yes ... I come ... to talk ... The old woman did shazhochek ago, rocked her and she almost lost her balance ... After three hours, waiting for the removal of the old woman received Communion Chalice and does not seem to understand what was happening, stood to one side, dry fingers holding the note and the communion bread. Helpless old woman in intercourse leatherette shoes and knitted purse in his hands clean in his naive desire and issue-how to live ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting