Philosophical psychotherapist writes mini-stories about a girl where every woman finds herself

As the writer Dorothy Parker, "man, if I could understand what the woman thinks, you still would not believe". But the therapist from St. Petersburg, Aglaya Dateshidze could fit everything that a woman thinks in a few lines.

The website picked up the ironic mini-stories that will help you to understand yourself.

Once there was a girl. She wanted to learn to dance but were too slow to your goal, because was lazy. I used to get up at 7 in the morning, children will Wake, will take to the schools-kindergartens, the dishwasher loaded, the machine will unload, store runs, start dinner, do a little work, husband in the evening listen to the lessons will check the book on the night honors, Paul will wipe. And then he crawls to bed and lamented never danced. Lazy, what can I say!

There was one girl. She was very poor inner peace with a narrow entrance like a slit for coins in the subway turnstile. New people go creeping, if only to saw off their arms, legs and sometimes the head.
Here and saw off the girl man, the most interesting places, drag in a picture of the world and sits bored because all people are equal and no one to talk to.

Once there were two girls. One was a well made dress, made of stereotypes on the nearest knitting factory. She bought it at a kiosk near the school. And the other dress was bespoke, made from personal experience. She paid for it dearly.
The first girl thought that the dress is from personal experience looks very inappropriate, because it is too flattering.
And the other girl stood on the balcony, listening to the sea and watched the moon.

Once there was a girl. She had no shame, no guilt, no conscience. But everything else was.

© Anastasiya Lykhina

There was one girl. It's all running from depression. To work, from work, to sports, to school, for men. But once on the run, she slipped and fell into a depression for a long time. She lay there, lay down and fell back by the artist. Since then, this girl will not run, and sitting himself quietly, writing oil paintings.

Once there was a girl. She thought rules the world. But it turned out that she just strained, trying to control what she does not.

Once there was a girl. And no this girl did not play. The girl is very upset, until I realized that she plays with no one. And start.

Once there was a girl. Once she is tired. Sits and thinks what to do.
And to do something just do not need.

Once there was a girl. She thought of her rushing from the men, flowers and butterflies. And then it turns out she was just rushing.

© Vladimir Karpuhin

Once there was a girl. She was a girl scout: always ready, always right, always first, always the word kept always the examples. In short, it was difficult with her very...

Once there was a girl. Once she was told that she was a fool, sick in the head, and sent for education to the great women.
However, the first great woman was too busy udewa thread a needle. The second all day soaking in the tub, and without being seen by the girl. And the third just danced the Tarantella and laughed.
"Fools, sick in the head!" thought the girl and calmed down.

Once there was a girl. Once she realized that happy.
And here she sits in the evening in the kitchen and doesn't know how to cope.

Once there was a girl. She was born ugly. Cry, cry and decided to take care of themselves as beautiful: wash, brush, gifts to buy, dress accordingly. So she lived-I lived and got married. The husband of her clothes removed, but inside she is also beautiful.
And no one was surprised, except for this girl.

© Pavel Maksimov

Once there was a girl. She loved to betray yourself for the sake of others. And that it was justified, she decided to surrender for the sake of loved ones and for the money you spent again at close. And then she was very offended that my loved ones do not want to betray himself for her. And do not want to betray. Here traitors!

Once there was a girl. She worked hard and slept little. Then she decided to buy a warm coat and an expensive car with heated seats. Sometimes, it will be released from the house at 5 am, wrapped up in a warm coat, sit in a luxury heated machine, trying to smile yourself mentally and it seems even impossible, and to sleep anyway you want.

Once there was a girl. She was looking for the catch... And found.

Once there was a girl. She was gorgeous. Too gorgeous to cuddle at the disco, to dance the night on the beach, drinking wine with strangers, to fall in love with the bad guy, laugh at silly jokes, to do stuff. And then have matured, ceased to be so awesome and allowed himself. But why-that new swagger became.

© Nicat Ibadov

Once there was a girl. She ran, fussed. So I do not have time.

There once was a boy. He is very well versed in women. Hung out with them left and right. But one day he was caught completely strange woman. So strange that he understood-understood, and married, to make it easier to understand it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting