Minka Kelly

In a series of Hollywood beauties, seems on the way to glory one more name - Minka Kelly. The actress will not name starlet, she was already 31 years old, recently her name was mentioned more often in the press. I think we should get to know her better.

Minka was born in a family of ex-guitarist of the cult American rock band Aerosmith, Rick Dufay and former exotic dancer Maureen Kelly. His father left the family when Minka was a child. The girl has not been able to forgive this fact and refused to communicate with him to 17 years. Mother and daughter are often moved from town to town, yet kanonets not settled in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

After graduation, she moved to Los Angeles, where he decided to try his luck in the modeling agensve. She saw one of the former girl of the magazine "Playboy" and offered himself as a manager. She arranged Mincu to work - Secretary to the plastic surgeon. Thus Minka would pay for an operation to uvelichineniyu chest. But in the end, she did not dare to go under the knife and lost the job. Kelly admitted to the medical college, where she studied a year at the assistant surgeon. Then 4 years Minka worked beautician. But the dream of an acting career did not leave her.
I wanted to find a career that would allow me to express their emotions and chuvstva.Kelli starts acting career with small roles in film and television.

The year 2002 was a turning point, the screens are located just two of the series, in which she took part - "All the best to you," and "American Dreams." A couple of years there are series "Drake and Josh" and "Praise." Then there were the "Witness for the Prosecution" and the TV series "Friday Night Lights," which Kelly starred.

Among recent works worth noting the series "Parents" and the thriller "The Roommate" and glamorous romantic comedy "Pretend my wife," in which Mink worked with stars such as Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman.

At this time, the actress starred in the TV series "Charlie's Angels", which its creators positioned as "fun and glamorous Action».

In 2010, Kelly was named "Sexiest Woman" magazine Esquire.

Another magazine - Maxim, since 2007, consistently puts the actress in the top Hot 100.

Minka is unmarried. Recently ended its 3-hletny affair with Derek Jeter, a star baseball team New York Yankees.

On the red carpet Minka always appears in a dazzling image - feminine dresses and elegant high heel shoes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting