Celebrity Tattoos

Part I - here.

Tiny symbol on his hand Winona Ryder exact value of which I never knew (and it would be interesting).

Stars often get tattoos as real stars (those in heaven). While walking around London stylish Fearne Cotton disappointed many by showing not the most successful tattoo with a star and its surrounding small leaves.

Despite all the external "tinsel" Nikki Minaj at heart a very religious man, what she often said in an interview. On the hand she flaunts inscription in Chinese "God is always with me».

Model Isabeli Fontana got a tattoo in honor of his firstborn Zion, adding the name of the boy's wings, means that for my mother it under any circumstances, will be the most beautiful angel.

In June 2011, 20-year-old Demi Lovato made her the n-th tattoo. It has become a cross on his right arm just below the little finger, on which the singer rushed to tell reporters:

"I have a cross on his arm, so every time I hold the microphone, you'll see it. I am very, very spiritual person. I believe in God, I am a Christian. So what could be better than to place a cross where you will always be able to see him and ask the Lord for help? »

Hand mother Zoë Kravitz, Lisa Bonet, encircled by a snake is medium in size.

Did not know that among the stars as believers. If these tattoos really mean so much to their owners, it is, in principle, not bad (although they say that the Bible is not approved), but if all this stupid fashion, you don `t know what to say ... Nikki Hilton a holy as and her sister, will not name, but it otmalivaet sins through the mirror, looking at his neck (and why make such a tattoo is there?).

No animal in the world is not cute Leona Lewis as a horse. On her back she asked tattooed stanza of beautiful horses.

"This stanza is about horses. One line - this is a quote, but everything else I wrote myself. It says that the horse world are sent by God and give us wings, so to ride a horse - it's like to ride in the sky »

Kelly Osbourne is already twenty times regretted getting a tattoo, but to reduce them, it's not going to. So Long. One of the most ridiculous, according to the singer, two skulls - on the right and left leg.

Megan Fox is not so much a tattoo, like Kelly, but 8 - it is something. One of the eight (portrait of Marilyn Monroe), she almost brought, but the tattoo in the form of two waves and she loves to get rid of her in her plans are not included.

Let Minka Kelly and had not lived in the Soviet Union, but the red star is always with her.

A tiny butterfly Lea Michele.

The same tattoos over other stellar pairs boast the parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Devon. The phrase "side by side" actress asked to write on his leg, but Channing place it closer to the heart.

This tattoo Christina Aguilera has been made more June 2, 2003, when her relationship with Jordan Bretmanom just beginning. Red lettering «Te Amo Siempre» translated as "I love you always," and in the center are the initials of her now ex-husband. By Chris tattoo is not going to get rid of.

"Why is it so fashionable to decorate themselves with ink? It's terrible that today tattoo - it's mainstream, "- said the Oscar-winning Helen Mirren, who made his first and last tattoo in his youth, with by drunken bench.

Tattoo "883" Penelope Cruz, who is interested in numerology, in her opinion should bring good luck. 8 and 3 - her lucky numbers, and another in the middle of the eight she had done as a sign of infinity. "Endless luck" - this is the meaning of this underwear painting.

Jamie King will learn from the back.

Tags

See also

New and interesting