The prize Video Music Awards

The prize Video Music Awards was originally conceived as an alternative to the Grammys for music videos, and of the "Oscar" for young people. Every year it collects millions of viewers around the world, although recently losing ground MTV and listens to a flurry of indignation at mozgorazzhizhayuschih reality show, forming the basis of the ether, and the inadequacy of their own in the distribution of various awards. The last remark is certainly true, but there is nothing wrong here, because MTV awards ceremony to remember the enchanting live performances, crazy moments and popliteus live, not the one which took the statuette.

So, I suggest you watch the clips that were the best this year, according to the American MTV.

What is shocking is the fact that the leader in the number of nominations for diversity does not become Lady Gaga. Apparently, after last year's ceremony, where she won several awards, including the home of the «Bad Romance» MTV still decided to give a chance to other artists. Most likely to go home with a "moon man" will have Kanye West and Katy Perry. At Kanye - 6 nominations for two clips, Kathy - 9 for the four clips, with 4 nominations for their collaboration with Kanye rabotu- "ET"

These numbers also include the so-called technical categories in which decision is made by professionals and not spectators - the best choreography, best editing, best special effects, etc.

In third place in the number of nominations is British singer and newcomer this award Adele, she had them 7 all in one video - Rolling in the deep.

Bruno Mars - 4 nominations for «Grenade» and «Lazy song».

Lady Gaga, Eminem, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds to Mars - three. Justin Bieber is only one, then one on MTV still have a brain and a modicum of compassion :)

I present to you some clips, in the most significant categories.
I would like to start with the main prize of the evening - "Video of the Year." Here we see:

Adele - «Rolling in the Deep»
I think Adele goddess in the flesh, and very glad that her latest album "21" won the hearts of listeners now on both sides of the ocean. These nominations are recognizing the undeniable talent. If the most honest, the video, of course, beautiful, but nevertheless nothing new, original and memorable, I do not see it. Yes, vibrating water in the glass - a very interesting solution, and the camera work at height, but somehow it is not enough for the best video clip of the year.

Beastie Boys - «Make Some Noise»
I think the nomination is in part a tribute to the legendary band that triumph (quote MTV) returned with a new album. Especially in the year of the 30th anniversary of the channel, because the Beastie Boys were broadcast most of these years. I will continue to lecture about the legendary, Wikipedia is accessible to all, but pay attention to the number of stars who agreed to star in the video, this is not often - Orladno Bloom, Kirsten Dunst, Chloe Sevigny, Will Ferell, Rashida Jones, Steve Buscemi, Jack Black, and many others (they can be seen in 30 minute version of the clip). In general, the plot chronologically this clip is a continuation of Video 1986 & quot; (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) & quot ;, only a few older, but this in no way diminished the band, played here by Elijah Wood, Seth Rogen and Danny McBride.

Bruno Mars - «Grenade»
Bruno Mars just manages perfectly well, so it is to write quality hits that wants to hear every girl in the world. But he did not appear out of nowhere, as many people think. Bruno did not record a solo album at the first opportunity, but first a few years writing songs for other famous artists, and was a producer. He did it deliberately, to gain experience and understand what he wants to be a performer. Watching Bruno 4 minutes pulls on the piano in the city itself, even believe the suffering described in the lyrics.

Katy Perry - «Firework»
Fireworks in the video for the song "Fireworks", who would have expected such :) In fact, this song to this point is my favorite in the work of Cathy, to which I have in general ambivalence. The clip was shot in the best tradition of touching inspirational video. I can not say anything bad, I think he is worthy to be in the list of the best.

Tyler, The Creator - «Yonkers»
Suffice grim tense video that Kanye West tweeted previously named video of the year. Tyler, The Creator is the leader of the rap collective Odd Future, which is widely considered the future of rap in general. For a while, they were known only to the underground scene, but this year, as we see, "hit the TV».

And now a new category, awards which never before were awarded "Best Video with a message." It will mark the clips with an important sense, an appeal. The pioneers of this award were:

Eminem and Rihanna, which showed the frightening prospects and the pain of domestic violence in the movie «Love the Way You Lie»
There really liked how Dominic Monaghan and (even) Megan Fox put into practice the story.

Katy Perry - «Firework», which we've already seen - the anthem of originality and "spark" within each person.

Lady Gaga - «Born This Way», in which she literally gave birth to the world free of prejudice, judgment and self-doubt. When I saw the video for the first time, it has left me in complete disarray, and the highest point is only realized after having read the interpretation of the clip. But the plus sign for the Zombie Boy.

P! Nk - «Fucking Perfect», in which Pink is trying to convince anyone who has ever felt worthless, that they are perfect. Again, a typical video with a touching story, is the same as «Firework», but the song is very pleasant.

Rise Against - «Make it Stop (September's Children)», in which the group reminds all teenagers with gay, which is adjusted to limit bullying that samoubiystvo- not out and everything will work out.

Taylor Swift - «Mean», in which Taylor warns ZLYKA and skeptics that it will not lead them in life. Um ... cute.

If you wish, you can watch the video, nominated in other categories, I will not publish them all, and will focus only on those clips that are particularly noted:

Clip Kanye West, Rihanna and Kid Cudi «All of the lights» - «Best Hip-Hop Video", "Best Male Video", "Best Collaboration". One of my favorite clips of the year, the beginning of which is a warning that it can cause epileptic seizures. Especially for someone constantly flashing bright frames have no effect nothing to fear. In general, from the video for the song titled "All the lights" should be expected of such brightness. Plus risky celebrity Rihanna just haunting. The recording of the song as well attended Elton John, Alicia Keys (you can hear them at the end of the clip), and Fergie.

Nicki Minaj - Super bass - «Best Hip Hop Video," "Best Female Video».
Also very bright, nice and glossy, and the song is nothing, but this does not insert Nicky just like something, me personally.

Pitbull f / Ne-Yo, Nayer, and Afrojack - «Give Me Everything» - «Best Pop Video," "Best Collaboration".
I do not know directly. Average video with the girls in the club. Dozens of every year out.

Chris Brown f / Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes - «Look At Me Now» - «Best Hip-Hop Video", "Best Collaboration».
I have not seen it is nothing remarkable in the title, but after the incident with the beating of Rihanna, in general put on the Chris Brown cross.

That's all, the full list of nominees below. And what is your favorite music video this year?

Best Pop Video:
Adele - «Rolling in the Deep»
Britney Spears - «Till the World Ends»
Bruno Mars - «Grenade»
Katy Perry - «Last Friday Night (TGIF)»
Pitbull f / Ne-Yo, Nayer, and Afrojack - «Give Me Everything»

Best Rock Video:
Cage The Elephant - «Shake Me Down»
Foo Fighters - «Walk»
Foster the People - «Pumped Up Kicks»
Mumford & Sons - «The Cave»
The Black Keys - «Howlin 'For You»