Celebrity Tattoos

Cameron Diaz, recently celebrated its 40th anniversary, came to the conclusion that full of happiness lacks a tattoo on his back and made it to the nearest cabin. As they say in the media pattern on the body of the actress does not have some mystical significance, this is a simple leopard print, which from year to year is becoming more popular. Cam Fans are hoping that this is just a temporary tattoo for a role in Ridley Scott's "advisers", but still their idol does not give encouraging comments. Looks like a skin disease, I swear ...

Bronze medalist of the 2012 Olympics in diving Tom Daley was pleased with the result and decided to make a tattoo with six rings for luck. The guy only 18 years, and perhaps the Olympic rings will be for him a talisman for the following games. British hunk boasted a tattoo in his tweet.

Russell Brand to recover from hard liquor and drugs addictions, stood firmly on the right path. In order not to break it even made a tattoo on his arm with quote provided in the manual for anonymous, "Lord, who made so that through me went to the people of your peace and quiet."

Body scored with sayings tattooed distinguishes Miley Cyrus from her famous peers. 19-year-old star rivet them more often. This summer, she made a tattoo with quote "His place will never be able to take those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat" in honor of her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.

Another young star and another tattoo. 19-year-old Zayn Malik from «One Direction» stuffed in his right hand a microphone, a tribute to pop music that made him rich and famous. Actually it is not so much love for the music as for a pretty face, and perhaps he will ever understand it and vytatuiruet a loved one during the entire back. What a good move. This world of music have not seen ...

From far left Malik Justin Bieber, but apparently the latter is very afraid to make yourself bo-bo and fills so tiny tattoos that fit to buy a magnifying glass. I saw a bird, and that you discern?

A little more space in his stellar body of Jesus Bieber averted. The singer explained the choice of a tattoo that he is a devout Christian and faith in God for him is very important. That's just why leg ???

What would happen if the pretty Jessica Alba has been a bad girl? Of course, it would be of rock and roll tattoo like the one she made for the new film. It looks like a real one, but in fact banal forgery.

Victoria Beckham has a few tattoos. Love to have him with David and his second family tattoo in Hebrew she dedicated it to her husband. In honor of the 6th anniversary of the relationship with David emblazoned on her back, "I am my beloved, and my beloved - I».

At Sienna Miller bird and something more. Biberunka, study, student!

Dawn over the sea pen decorated glamorous Scarlett Johansson. Miscue, but there is a silver lining: blends well with the shadows.

The cross on a chain permanently decorates the leg Nicole Richie. Elegant tatuirovochka, but ...

A tattoo with the image of Marilyn Monroe, actress Megan Fox has done more in 18 years. As she spoke a few years ago, it was Monroe inspires it to new achievements, but it was just nothing, and Marilyn Fox was not needed. Pregnant and married Megan explained its decision to reduce the tattoo that Monroe - a negative character, suffering biopolyarnym disorder and it (Fox) does not want her life was like. And I liked the tattoo, sorry ...

Small anchor is on hand at supermodel Kate Moss.

Sophie Ellis Bextor-marrying, got a tattoo of a heart with the words "family».

On the inside of the left arm of Brad Pitt is the image of the ancient mummies found at the moment Ötzi the Iceman. Why is the husband of Angelina Jolie chose as the tattoo is a mummy remains a mystery. Assumptions detractors pair clear as day.

In this strange tattoo Heidi Klum signed hidden meaning - the name of her then-husband and the strength of three stars, indicating the couple's children. Whether it will bring the name of a former lover is unknown, but the third sprocket has certainly added a fourth, in honor of her daughter Lou, who was born in 2009. Needless photo taken in 2008.

A total of 10 tattoos Melanie C, but stands out from all the Celtic cross is a symbol of the singer.

Lion and inscription "Word. Sound. The Power "is on the back of Mina Suvari.

A symbol of freedom and fidelity - two swallows flying towards each other, made in 2003, Robbie Williams.

Tags

See also

New and interesting