The famous British milliner Tracy Philp

The famous British milliner Tracy Philp is also known as the creator of interiors. So, he was the design director of the corporation «The G», which runs projects chains Monogram. The first work, "The Mad Hatter" was the interior of a 96-room five-star hotel G, located in the Irish city of Galway.

"We have long wanted to convince Philip Tracy to work with us and we are happy that we did it, - he told reporters Jerry Barrett, a spokesman for the company that owns the rights to Monogram Hotels. - His work is always a mark of genius ».

But that said Tracy, who was born not far from Galway:
I'm a perfectionist in life and I love to create things, which then like my customers. With «The G» we can now create and place where people want to pobyvat.

For the concept of the hotel interior Tracy used the symbolism of the sea, which is reflected in exotic shells embroidered upholstery and unusual twists baths.

The color quality rooms designer chose neutral colors that remind us of the morning mist.

Tables decorated with sea shells and coral.

By nightfall, huge windows Grand salon converted hotel in the shining jewel of the city. Tracy has embodied the idea that everything must shine and sparkle, with the help of interior parts such as coffee tables, the bottom of which is strewn with sparkling Swarovski crystals.

By the way, Tracy continued cooperation with the property each year before Christmas, he decorates his own hotel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting