Awakening the sleeping man

I myself come from Moscow. He lived like a normal sleeper - school, sports, university, everything as planned. But at one point, with my body I boiled failed and began to grow much weight. This was observed with adolescence, a common thing, and all the hormonal failure arising from it ...

I became a favorite doctors. In the year of sick time for 20 times, steadily, the cold, the headache, the sore throat, tonsillitis, and even the doctors drove me from office to office about my tall pressure (160 to 100). The peak of my weight was about 135 kg to 18 years. Once again climbed on the scales, they simply crushed under my weight, no longer weighed ...

It happened a few years ago, in a dream, I had a huge palace, which was inside an endless table with vegan food and the table sat a lot of people, and I spread his arms and say, "where is the meat that I am going." So in the morning it turned out that 40 begins the great daily post. So I caught up with - sign. We must try, risked at all excuses on the side that can not be without meat, even fish, etc ...

I strongly fractured, it was a failure and violent cleansing, weight started to go smoothly and after 40 days I was in a dream dawned light, after this dream I "woke up" very different! Climbed into the Internet and learned about vegetarianism, veganism on continued messing varenochkoy, but without products kak-to murder and ran to the other in a print shop, where I told about Raisin cheese, that's when me and covered specifically by this idea, then two year pilot raw food diet, as it was hard to eat right mono. Now I feel great weight in the normal range, a clear conscience, thought ordered.

With the transition to raw food has changed my life! I never thought that one only power able to change everything. If you trace the chain of change, the first change started in my head, thoughts become focused towards development, towards improving ourselves wanted to understand how it works and what's going on ...

At the same time we began collapsing all ties in which I was involved, and all by the fact that he began to think in another direction not desired by the system, there was awareness, an understanding of what I'm doing right, and what is not that good, in that, not only damage to the person, and as a whole. At some point I was all alone, all disappeared, and for a moment I gruzanulo, such as the so many friends and where all ...

But in fact all I was good for, I was able to use their free time for the benefit of, began persistently engage in physical exercise, jogging, swimming, hardening, pouring, tried a lot of cleansing in itself, but it was directed only at me and I thought that I could do useful things for others, and so the idea came to learn the massage and the need to return to life, I believe that through mutual contact and can help to awaken.

Now autumn, it's time favorite persimmons and tangerines, among fruits in the diet more vegetables and herbs, and it happens that pulls on the nuts and honey. So I knew the nature of fasting, the longest was 21 days on the water in an urban setting and it was unforgettable. Friends, you know one thing, we are actually more than Darwin's tale!

Tags

See also

New and interesting