I only eat something that was created by nature

For many years it took me out to see what I actually eat. It began with the realization that the meat - is brutally slaughtered animals, which I love, and I do not want to eat

. Then I was 20 years old (2011). But this was not enough - I continued to eat dairy products and eggs, and the first year of my "nedoveregetarianstva" eat fish. In 23 (January-February 2014), it dawned on me that this milk and eggs, and I, without hesitation, turned to veganism. This step I broke the fast, because after realizing it was disgusting to think that I once even eat meat, drink milk, eat cheese, eggs, etc. I vehemently began to absorb information, read a lot, watched a lot of videos on the theme of food and, in the end, came to the conclusion that my body - this is not a cemetery for dead and chemical food additives. Literally polora month I wanted to go on a raw food diet (March 2014). I wonder why I did not want to do this before, because a living example was my mother, who at that time was about two years syroedkoy and tried to guide me on the right path, for which I am very grateful to her. To this day, I never for a second regretted his decision.

The changes that occurred to me on the raw food diet:
- I was very thin (even for a vegetarian I could not get rid of excess weight);
- I forgot that such a headache (previously this phenomenon to accompany me on a regular basis, it can be said every week; I was very sensitive to magnetic storms, differences in atmospheric pressure, lack of sleep);
- I can not even imagine that it is necessary to drink tablets and drops during the critical days (it was a monthly horror for me, stable 3 days I was sitting on the "wheels", and moreover saw their advance until the pain began, or pain it was simply not stop anything);
- I became good withstand heat (up to a raw food diet I hated summer in all its manifestations: heat, sun, stuffy just make me a vegetable, I did not want to go anywhere out of the house and even move at all);
- I got better sleep (I will not say that I have enough 4:00 sleep as many raw foodists say, but I'm much easier to become a wake up in the morning, and if I sleep few hours, I do not feel tired, but before I had liters of drink coffee to somehow awaken);
- I have improved skin on the face (red inflamed acne were the most that neither is normal in my life);
- I became very active (up to a raw food diet I hated the sport, he had never worked and did not want to, after the transition, I became very mobile, cycling, running, exercise at home Yoga became my favorite things);
- I began to control the amount of food eaten (now I do not get to a state of "gluttony", I need much less food to be satisfied);
- I have increased immunity (in the traditional food I often was ill, on vegetarianism became less sick, and raw food has disappeared even a problem such as herpes, which climbs from time to time);
- I have completely disappeared bowel problems (which occurred earlier after ate horrible, but it was, frankly, not so rare)

. I can say one thing: all these changes, I would not change anything to the most delicious desserts in the world. The most important thing - it is to deal with your thoughts and understand for themselves: "Why should I care?". I realized for myself, that meat - it is not food, and dead animals and putrid poison milk - it is the exploitation of animals and mucus throughout the body, the eggs - it is unborn chickens and a lot of cholesterol, and cooked plant foods - it's food, devoid of nutrients and vitamins. Now that I realize all of this, I prefer 100% raw plant foods, it is the one that nature has created for us! A boiling, frying, park, etc. were invented by humans to meet their food preferences. Pro shop, "sweets", I think it is not necessary to say much: solid chemical additives and flavor enhancers that poison our bodies and make it work for wear

As for my diet, I can say that every day I drink herbs (dill and parsley), breakfast is always a fruit or a cocktail with banana and sesame seeds, very fond of vegetable salads with avocado, try as little as possible to eat nuts (walnuts, pine, sometimes cashews). Do green smoothies with spinach, nettle, kiwi and bananas, as well as freshly squeezed juices (mainly apple, carrot and orange). In addition, I starve one day a week in order to accelerate the process of cleansing the body and feel the lightness in the body.

I advise everyone to review your diet and think about what you no longer want, health or unhealthy "delicious" food. Be healthy and happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting